chapter17

her pov:

Days were passing by and Ares was still in the hospital. I was going there after school and practice sometimes i was staying with him there.

He could leave but he preferred to stay in the hospital he said if he went home things would just get worse. I figured it was about the fact that his father is hitting him and he is not telling me why but i told him when he feels ready so i should wait for him.

Tomorrow, Sunday he is getting out of the hospital i want to see him and hug him and kiss him and hold him and...

Who the fuck is distracting my thoughts about Ares just when they started getting hotter?

"Chris just get in" i yelled but someone was still knocking on my door. I got up angry and when i opened the door my jaw dropped i couldn't believe in my eyes.

"Ares?" i said and he smiled

"Are you going to fucking kiss me or should i leave?" he said and jumped on him.

My legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. His hands were on my back going up and down.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" i said and he started walking towards my bed.

"Want me to leave?" he said as he was placing me on my bed. He was on top of me while my legs were still wrapped around his waist.

"If you leave i'll kill you" i said and pulled him from his shirts closer to me and we started kissing.

Hot, passionate, slow kisses. My fingers were tangled in his hair and his arms were holding my waist against his body.

When he got closer to me i managed to get on top of him. He was now laying on my bed and i was sitting on his lap. He smirked as he sat we had a last look with eachother and then started kissing again.

Our tongues were playing in our mouths and his hands were guiding my hips on him. We were basically dry humping each other. His erection was so hard even beneath his pants.

My sights were more intense and fast i couldn't catch my breath.

"Fuck Ava i want more of you" he said quietly in my ear, his voice was making me having shivers all over my body.

We stopped and i got off him. We both stood up as i was trying to catch my breath he took his shirt pants and shoes off. My eyes were scanning his bruises and scratches as he was walking towards me.

"Don't worry about that baby right now..." he said while smiling and taking off my shirt. I wasnt wearing bra or anything and he was staring at my tits.

He lowered his body basically on his knees and took off my shorts. Then he started touching, kissing, licking and rubbing my thighs making my legs weak.

"Fuck" i scoffed and i felt his smile against my thigh. He got up and looked at me with his sexy eyes and i smiled.

He lifted up my thighs and i gasped. He was holding me again and walking towards the bed.
But this time he didn't throw me or sat on the bed he let me down and he layed on the bed.

"Take your underwear off and sit." he said with a smirk on his face while watching my face turning red.

I took my underwear off and i started crawling on him.

"You sure?" i said and he smirked

"Don't even ask" fuck me Ares. He makes me wet from just looking at me.

I ended up doing what he asked. I sat on his face and his hands teleported immediately to my ass. He was squeezing it and guiding it at the same time.

His tongue was feeling so good on my pussy. I was holding the back of my bed. I was ridding his face, his tongue was literally fucking me as he just stick it out to i had to start making other moves like going up and down.

I could feel his eyes watching my tits as they were bouncing on top of him.

"Fuck Ares" i said as i held tight the back of my bed because my legs were shaking like crazy and i couldn't handle the moans and groans it was like my whole body got out of control. He held me tighter and i finished in his mouth.

I tried getting off his face but i couldn't my legs were still shaking.

I sat near him and was still laying there.

We were sitting in silence just breathing heavily. I couldn't help but notice his hard dick begging for attention. I smirked and got on top of him. He smirked as i started giving soft hot kisses on his neck.

I was sucking licking and kissing his neck as he was groaning. I wanted him to get a little more tortured.

My kisses started going lower on his chest and then his stomach and then my hands just pulled his underwear off.

He sat and pulled my hair up, my lips were on his dick making him sweat. He was pulling me from my hair up and down going faster and faster each time. His breaths became more heavy.

"Fuck me" he scoffed as he pulled me away. He started kissing me as he was jerking off so he wouldn't end in my mouth.

When he finished we both cleaned up and laid on my bed.

"I fucking love you" he said and i just hugged him and fell asleep.