chapter15

her pov:

Wait, Maybe i didn't hear well what did he say?

"Ava?" he said as we were still so close.

"Yeah?" i said and he smiled and glanced at my lips and then my eyes

"Did you hear what i said?" he said while smiling

"I am not really sure if i heard right" i said so confused i was feeling so embarrassed too

"I said i like you Ava" God. My heart is ready to get out off my chest and i feel my stomach folding. I have never felt this way for anyone before.

I didn't answer i just looked in his eyes and we both smiled and pressed our lips together again.

His hot, juicy, soft lips on mine. As we were kissing it was becoming slower and slower but more hot and passionate.

He bite my under lip so his tounge had full entrance in my mouth. Our tounges now were playing a game inside our mouths.

My fingers were tangled in his black fluffy hair and his hands were moving lower on my waist.

As we were kissing he unbuttoned my pants and a sight slipped of my mouth in his and i could feel his smile against my lips.

He started rubbing my wet for him pussy with his fingers without breaking the kiss. My breaths became more intense and i had to moan so i backed off but he didn't stop kissing me on my neck.

His fingers rubbing on my pussy and his wet steamy kisses on my neck were making me loose control of myself. My legs couldn't stop shaking by the feeling of his fingers touching me.

"Ares" i sighed as i finished on his fingers. We both backed off eachother and we were just sitting there silently.

"Now what?" i didn't want to break the silence but i just have to know.

"What fo you mean?" he said what does he mean? Okay now i am starting to get pissed off

"Okay" i said and stood up to leave but he pulled my wrist as he was chucking

"You fucking cute when you mad you know that?" I think my cheeks are really red.

"So?"

"I have never really done this you know" he said and i laughed thinking that he is joking but i looked at him and he was serious

"Wait really?"

"Yeah" he said and now we both laughed when his phone started ringing. He took it out off his pocket and showed me that on the screen it was my brother's name.

"Lets go down they are looking for you" he said and stood up.

Next Morning

her pov:

I couldnt sleep last night after everything. He likes me. He actually does, doesn't he? I am so confused i thought he was just using me.

My door opened and Chris got in and sat on my bed.

"Still sleeping?" he said and i turned my whole body from his side.

"Mum and dad are coming tomorrow" he said and i scoffed

"And? Like i give a fuck, they are going to come home and just start work right away" i said and he laughed