chapter7

her pov:

The time is 2:30 am and we are all waiting for Ares to show up. And by all i mean me, my borther and a girl that was with Chris. We were all sitting in our living room.

While waiting i decided to post the picture i took before.

When we heard Chris phone ringing.

"Yeah okay so he is outside lets go" he said and grabbed the girl hand and got out together. They look cute together but i know it will be over tonight. My brother doesn't do relationships.

We got outside and saw Ares sitting on his motorcycle looking at his phone i wonder what he was doing.

his pov:

While waiting for them outside i opened instagram and the first thing i saw was her.

_ava.davis

davis

🫦

❤️16,345

comments 782

Her thighs looked so fucking hot and that skirt was just perfect for her body.

I heard the door closing and i closed my phone.

"Hey could you do me a favor?" Chris said while approaching me and he whispered

"Can you take Ava there i want to be alone with Tina" no way i am taking her after what she did but Chris is my friend so i had no other choise

Fuck

"Sure" i said and he mouthed thank you while going to Ava and told her she was looking pissed but its what she deserves.

She appeared me and looked at me with the meanest look ever.

"Are you going to give me that helmet or not?"
i smirked, i like how mad she is i took off the helmet and gave it to her.

"You are going to need to relax a little Ava" i said while she was hopping on the bike.

"Lets go already" she said and wrapped her arms around me.

When we got there Aaron was already there with Jake and Georgia. When Ava saw Aaron she went straight to him and they kept talking and laughing.

I am going to kill him. He is going to break her heart.

her pov:

"You look amazing Ava" Aaron said and i blushed

"Thanks and you look fine" i said and we laughed

"Well maybe next time you could help me dress up" he said making steps closer to me and he touched my arm. My whole body was burning wanting more of his touch.