chapter23

her pov:

"You have to let me pay just once" i said as we were getting out of the restaurant that Ares took me tonight.

Its Saturday night we knew that everyone is going clubbing so we had the chance to be a couple in public for a little.

He sat on the bike and handed me my helmet. Thats right he bought me my own helmet to wear when he takes me for rides.

"No fucking chance i am letting you pay now can you put my wallet in your bag as we were coming i thought that it was going to fall out of my fucking pocket" i giggled and grabbed his wallet to put it in my purse.

He started driving over to his place i was going to sleep there. Because if the date doesnt end with me not being able to walk would be a crime.

When we got there the only thing that i was thinking was how much i wanted him.

Tonight he was so hot with his all black outfit. He opened the door and as soons as we got in i hopped on him and started kissing him.

He was walking towards his bedroom as i was kissing his neck. He layed me down on his bed and turned me around.

He unzipped my dress and took off my heals. I turned around and sat to face him. He was standing taking off his shirt and i didnt want to waist anymore minute.

I started unzipping his pants and i pulled them down. He took off his shoes and bend down started kissing me.

We layed again, he was on top of me kissing every inch of me. My stomach, my thighs and now he is taking off my bra. He threw it down and didnt hesitate to just start sucking my nipples making me groan.

He then was moving lower and took my underwear off he opened my legs and started licking my clit. His fingers were making soft movements on my thighs making me wetter and weaker.

He was basically fucking me with his tongue.

"Mm A-Ares" i moaned and i could feel him smiling against my pussy.

He got up and pulled his underwear off and opened a condom. Once he putted it on i opened my legs and he smirked.

"Lets try something new" he said and i looked at him confused not sure what he meant.

"Do you trust me?" he said and i just nodded.

He placed his hands on my waist and turned me facing down. I groaned as he started spanking me.

I got up to doggy style and i heard him sighing.

"Thats my girl" he said as he was getting inside of
me.

His hands were on my hips guiding me on him. I could feel my ass pounding on him as he was going faster and faster my moans were just slipping out off my mouth.

"Fuck" i groaned as he started going harder inside of me.

"Ares i-" i moaned as my legs were shaking like crazy. He was going so fast that he started groaning too.

He is so irresistibly hot.

"Wait" he said as he got out of me

"What?" i said as i turned around, he layed down and he glanced at his lap.

"No there is no way" i said while smiling and he got up and started kissing me

"Ava i said sit" he said and layed back down as i sat on his hard dick.

Fuck.

His hands were again on my hips guiding me so i start riding him. And thats when i realised how good it felt being on top and having the control of yourself.