chapter 1

her pov:

"What is this fucking noise?" i mumbled to my self when i got in the house. It was coming from my brothers bedroom of course.

He must've brought a girl over every one was out. I sat on the couch and opened the tv to watch something because i couldn't go to my room it's next to his.

I putted on Gossip Girl to watch until i can go to my room. Some minutes past and my phone started ringing it was my best friend.

"Ava you wont believe who i saw on my way home" she said excited, i knew but why not be happy with her

"Who Georgia?" i said while picking up the remote to pause.

"Mark and he smiled at me "

"Did you talked to him?"

"Well no he was with a girl which i think its his sister"

"Right"

"Positive thoughts right?"

"Sure" i said and i heard the door of my brothers room opening

"We will talk later"

"Okay bye" she said and i hung up

The same time a girl was coming downstairs and my brother was following her she looked at me and she turned red. I waved at her and she just opened the door and left.

"That was quick one" my brother said while sitting next to me and putting his feet up on the table.

"Did you heard me coming in?" i said and he nodded no. He took the remote and changed my show i didnt say anything cause i was not in the mood of fighting right now.

I love my brother he always supports me and he is protecting me. We even go out together and i love our friendship.

"Chris Ava are you home?" i heard mum saying while getting in from the back door.

"Yes mum why are you getting in like a thief?" Chris said and we laughed

"I wanted to talk to you Chris can you come here " mum said and my brother stood up and went in the kitchen with her.

After five minutes Chris came and sat near me but he was mad.

"Everything okay?"

"Your mum wants me to go and introduce myself to the company on my birthday tomorrow" he was turning 18 we have a year gap.

"No you got the party thing"

" I told her and she said i am going with them in the morning and then is the party so i need a favor"

"What?"

"I will make you a list of the things i want for my party and i want you to go pick them up cause i wont have the time to tomorrow "

"Sure but with one condition" i said and he scoffed

"What Ava?"

"I am going to be here tomorrow "

"To the party? Okay just dont bring your boyfriend he is annoying"

"Georgia?" i said and he raised his eyebrow

"I need a person that i know" i said and he agreed.

The next morning:

"Ava wake up Jesus" i heard and i was feeling two hands shaking me

I opened my eyes and it was Chris.

"What the fuck do you want" i complained and turned on the other side of my bed

"No you are not sleeping you are going shopping come on its ten pm wake up" he said and i opened my eyes and when i scanned his outfit i started laughing so hard.

He was wearing a suit and a tie and his dirty blonde hair were slicked back.

"You look ridiculous" i said and he pulled my hand and i fell down.

"Happy birthday.Asshole" i said as he was leaving the room

"I left the list on your nightstand" he shouted and i got up.

After 1 hour me and Georgia went to buy the stuff he wanted and i got to say for a girl who is drinking a lot herself that is a lot alcohol in one night.

"At least he left you his credit" Georgia said while going to the checkout counter

"The thing is to let us buy those" i said but i got relieved when i saw Mike at the checkout

"Your brother owes me he made me get a job here so you could buy those" he said and i giggled. Mike is a really good friend of Chris and i see him a lot in my house.

We went to the house and i left the bags on the ground until i find the keys and i opened the door.

We putted everything in the fridge and sat a little in my room to relax. We were both on our phones laying on my bed. I sat and i said

"I am hungry" i said and Georgia sat near me.

"Lets order"

"Or go out and then buy something to wear tonight " i said and we started hopping around like children. We were ready to leave when my boyfriend called.

"Yes Loucas?"

"Can we meet?"

"No i am with Georgia"

"Okay call me when you can" he said and i hung up. We had a fight and i am not talking to him.

It was 5 pm and me and Georgia went back to my house after shopping and eating.

"Chris" i shouted and Georgia slapped me on my arm.

"My ears are bleeding aren't you hearing he is in the shower" she said and then i heard water running.

"Sorry any way lets go get ready"

Hey guys this is my second book i hope you like it❤️ there is not much to like in the first chapter but i think you will love it❤️