The hero licensing exam

Start from the beginning

"What's your quirk? Why are you so fast?" Midoriya wondered, looking around himself only to be swept off of his legs by a hard kick, which allowed the girl to pin him down.

"It's not a quirk it's a technique." She coldly responds, resting her body on his.

"Is that what they teach you ov-" But before he could finish his sentence, he could feel something drip into his hair, forcing him to turn his head.

"Hey Izuku." A familiar voice giggled, paralysing the boy. With half of her face melted and the other half as Camie, Toga reveals herself to her crush.

"What are you doing here?" The boy inquired.

"Don't worry about that, just answer my questions and I'll leave... maybe. Okay anyway, first one, tell me, what do you think of me?" She asked, making the boy pause. "Come on I'm waiting." She eagerly adds, pressing Camie's soft 'body' against Midoriya's back even more.

"I- wait someone's near." Straw hat warned her, forcing them to separate.

"There, the Midoriya kid is there!" Another Shiketsu student called out, trying to attack Izuku, who lost track of Himiko.

"Where did sh-"

"Midoriya, over here!" Ochaco yelled out, catching Izuku's attention. As she waved to him, the rock she was sitting upon crumbled, forcing Izuku to catch her and run to somewhere desolate.

Once they were away from all of the commotion, Izuku began to plan their next move, looking away from the smiling Uraraka.

With a ball firmly gripped in her hand, Ochaco smiled wildly as she inched closer to Izuku's button, but unfortunately for her, she was stopped by an unexpected pressure. "Himiko, you should learn how to control your presence more," Midoriya recommended, freezing the girl in place while he turned around. This forces the girl to drop the ball and awkwardly laugh, changing into her real form once she is revealed.

"You're so strong now, you can even do that will thingy Stainy had." Himiko grinned.

Looking the girl up and down, Izuku's lip began to quiver and as if on instinct, he hugged her, tightly embracing her.

"W-What's this for?" The girl stammered, too flustered to return the kind gesture.

"You've suffered a lot, I could only imagine what type of stuff they made you do, I'm sorry I couldn't save you from them sooner." He replied, making the girl blush even more.

"Who, the league? No, I do all of that willingly, that's why I came here toda-" But as if he was hearing a poor excuse, Izuku interrupted her.

"Stop lying, you're only doing it because they're forcing you." The boy retaliated, tightening his grip. "Himiko would never do bad things like this unless provoked." He continued, making the girl tear up.

"I would though, this is what I want and that's why I came here today. I wanted to get some closure and tell you why I do what I do." She said, sensing two enemies coming toward them.

Also noticing his two classmates coming toward them, Izuku muttered these words into Himiko's ears before separating. "You'll soon realise that what they want and what you want will collide, but we can argue over that later. For now, let's separate until the end of the exam, I'll talk to you then." Izuku demanded, breaking away from the teary-eyed Himiko and faking an attack.

"We got you Midoriya!" Sero yelled.

"She's got really good reflexes." Ochaco pointed out, landing next to Midoriya after her attack failed on Camie.

"Ochaco Uraraka, the one you love is... I see." The blonde grins, glaring at the brunette to strike fear into her.

Noticing this conversation may lead to something else, Midoriya suggests they should leave and the three do, going out to search for more opponents, leaving Camie alone.