" I won't.. " She said and just ran away from there ..

After she left..

" Maine toh pehle hii mana kiya tha maa ko ki aise ladkiyon se shaadi mat karao ab dekho natiija " Sahe said and left..

" Sakshi what happened here " Asked shivam..

" Whatever rishika said was right but why are you asking if you guys already belived what your beloved bua ji told you " Said sakshi and she stormed off..

" Bro you know how bua is .. " Said shivam

" I know that's why I told her to apologize " Said Riyansh..

" Bro you just fucked upp and as much as I know bhabhi she won't forgive you easily" Said shivam

" But she should try to understand also " Said Riyansh

" Bhai accept that you did wrong and I know you also know that " Said Shivam..

" Ok I will pacify her " Said riyansh

" You have to " Said shivam..
And then they both went to do what they were about to..

Meanwhile with rishika..

She ran out from that place and just went straight to her room that she and her besties shared and locked herself in the bathroom...
After few minutes she heard the voice of sakshi she didn't responded first but then.. After few more tries.. She replied

" Rishika come out " Said sakshi..

" Sakshi just leave me for sometime I would be fine " Replied rishika..

" I know you very well stop crying in there and come out " Said sakshi..

" Who said I am crying I am fine I.. I just wanted to wash my face " Said rishika..

" I know you as much as you know me so shut up and come out or else I am calling Juli " Said sakshi..

Rishika opened the door..

" Don't make her worried cause of me I am here already " She said..

Well she washed her face several times after crying but her eyes were red ...
Sakshi hugged her..

" Don't feel bad about that witch you know na how she is " Said sakshi..

" Sakshi it's not about her it's just that he didn't trust me.. He didn't belived what I said.. " Said rishika..

" It's ok as you told me earlier when shivam and I had a fight.. That when he will realize he will ask for my forgiveness.. So when bhaiya will realize he will also ask for forgiveness " Said sakshi..

" Ok let's go and see if everything is done or now I don't want any more drama " Said rishika..

" Hmm " Sakshi replied..

And then they both went to do complete the other things..

Juli's pov..
I am getting hellaa bored I am not allowed to go outside.. Gosh I am pregnant.. I am not infected by corona virus.. That they aren't allowing me to go out.. It's only been few weeks and they are being like this I am worried what will happen when I will become heavily pregnant.. Maybe they won't even allow me to get up from bed... Aghhh it's soo frustrating..
Baby you know I always liked to take rest and not do anything but now when I am doing rest all day long I feel frustrated... Just come out soon..

Being in my own world I didn't noticed that a maid came in...

" Mam " She said I turned to look at her and saw her holding a saree..