A Royal Confession {2}

Decisions

{Aurora's P.O.V.}

Stunned to speak, I stared at him wide-eyed, scanning his face to see if there was even a glimpse of dishonestly on him.

Stuttering to speak, I mumbled out. "W-what?"

Smiling ear to ear, he nodded his head and spoke again but this time in a more formal way, as if he was addressing the nation.
"I, Axel Bronson, Crowned Prince of Neave have fallen in love with you Aurora Bishop. I want you to know that moving forward I promise to treat you like the future Queen you are, I promise to give you everything I have to offer and whatever is to come. I can't ever lose you...Never. I will do my best to always do right by you.
I'll take you on all the dates you deserve, the flowers, jewelry, care, time, and most of all respect."

"Axe," I said feeling myself on the verge of wailing like a baby.

"And I know you're probably worried about Aiden but I have everything planned out. Right after this I'm gonna tell him everything, he deserves to hear the truth from me. Aurora you have no idea how I feel right now standing here. I love everything about you, from the way you always test me to the way your hands feel on my skin. Aroura I-"

Smashing my lips onto his, I stopped him from talking anymore. I was beginning to feel all the emotions rushing up to my throat. He kissed me back immediately and before we knew it, the light kiss on the lips turned into a full make-out session. In that moment the world felt like it was on pause I wasn't worried about anything not even the little pea that was developing. All I could think about was him and I.

"Okay bye, y'all are disgusting. Call a girl when u get time, you know we gotta talk" Liayh said before I heard my front door slam shut.

Taking that as a signal, Alxel took us to my bedroom, and in no time we found ourselves naked and tangled in the bedsheet. Gripping the skin on his back, as if my life depended on it, he trusted himself in me. Kissing his neck ever so often, he brushed his nose against my cheek giving me an ear full of reminders of how much he loves me. Every moan ending with my name or

"I love you"

Pulling out, he flipped me over and dragged me to the edge of the bed, kissing my head he thrust into me again but not in his usual rough way. You could tell he was taking his time making sure we were enjoying every minute, every inch of this. This wasn't just us having a fling, this was Axel making love with me. Every touch was full of care and gentleness, every kiss was full of passion and excitement

Then suddenly the feeling of overpowering euphoria took over my body, my nails were dug deep into the bed and not a sound could come out of my mouth. My eyes rolled my back into my head and I felt Axel start to twitch inside of me.

"Oh shit Rora" I heard him groan under his breath.

We rode the wave for a hot minute before he collapsed onto me. I was still unable to move not because he was now on top of me but because my body was trying to recover. My mind was now fully blank.

Changing positions, Axel laid beside me panting out of breath. Giggling at dog-like behaviour, he scoped me up in his arms he pulled me closer to him.

"What are you laughing at?" he asked playfully

Shaking my head, I whispered "Nothing".

Running my hands through his messed-up hair, I felt myself coming back to reality...

"Axe"

He hummed in response and peaked at me through his now-closed eyes.

"I have something to tell you" I whispered nervously.

"As do I," he mumbled, "But let's talk about it during dinner."

"Dinner?" I asked sitting upright

"Yeah, I want to take you out tonight. An official date you can call it. "

"Really?" I asked excitedly, "Where are we going?"

"That's a surprise," he said getting up and searching for my hands. Once it was found, he held them and fondled with my fingers nervously. " I have to go find Aiden, talk to him then I'll text you what kind of fit to put together for tonight."

"Oh," I said side slightly surprised, " Are you goin' to tell him?"

"Yes," He said sighing, "I'm going to tell him that I have fallen in love with you and that he doesn't have to get married to Kaya"

"What!" Axel are you hearing yourself ?"

Laughing, he nodded his head and said, "I am hearing myself love, My father has done things the wrong way for such a long time. If I let Aiden marry her I'll just be carrying on his dirty ways of ruling. If I have to borrow money and make brand-new alliances then so it be. I rather go bankrupt than continue doing things the wrong way."

Smiling, I gave him a small kiss on his cheek and sat back just staring at him. Axel had his epiphany and now he's ready to change for the betterment of his nation. He's moving away from the dama and opening his eyes to move on from the wrongdoings of the crown.

"Why are you smiling and staring at me like that?" he said looking at me scared.

"I'm proud of you. I once asked you if this is what you wanted for yourself and I finally got my answer. You are thinking on your own and wanting better for yourself and the island. You gonna make a wonderful king Axel"

Grinny widely he wrapped his hand around my waist and placed me on his lap. Hugging me tight he whispered in a sorrowful tone. "Thank you. That's all I want to do. Be a good king, brother, and one day husband."

His last few words made me blush, Axel and I stayed in each other arms for a while before we showered and said our goodbyes. He explained that he had to leave to go talk to his brother and also get the things for tonight ready.

When I came out of the shower, I saw a box sitting on my nightstand with a note next to it.

'Rora,

Just a gift for tonight.

Love, Axe'

Opening the box, I saw a beautiful Necklace, with a pendant placed 'A' attached. It had his name engraved on the back of it. Immediately, I placed it around my neck and held on to it. I know he said for tonight but this is like forever to me, I don't ever wanna take it off.

After walking around my house for so long, I decided that I should do some shopping. I have some cheesy ideas on how to tell him about the pregnancy. It is literally one of those-

/ring/

Stopping my train of thought, I looked at my phone I saw the caller ID and my heart started racing. Trying the breathing method I calmed down quickly and then picked up the phone with my hand shaking.

"Hello?" I answered

"Rora, can we talk? I want to apologize to you and I really miss my friend. I know I fucked up but please. I wanna talk it out."

Thinking about it for a new moment, I thought of things he wanted to say or could do which made my mind go into a frenzy but in reality, if Axel and I are goin' be to dating... Aiden and I would have to see each other, so I can't avoid him forever.

"Sure, we can go get brunch, I'll send you the location of a cafe for us to meet."