Chapter Nineteen

Feeling Me

~Aurora~

The next morning, I received a message from Miss Annabelle telling me to stay home today and relax. She also told me that her team will be arriving around two. Seeing that I had extra time to sleep I did exactly that.

I woke up again around twelve and decide that I should make some breakfast for lunch. Once I was full, I took a shower and made sure to wash my hair, basically preparing myself.

Putting out some snacks, I sat on my couch and just waited for time to pass. Just before the clock struck two, I heard knocking at my door. Getting up I opened it and met a three-person team with full equipment. You could swear I was getting plastic surgery done from home.

"Hello Dear, I'm Ali. Im here to do your hair, this is Daya, the makeup artist. And he, well he's just here to deliver your gown and accessories ." Ali said introducing me to everyone.

"Hey," I said nervously, "Please come in."

Once Ali came in he placed it kit down, grabbed one of my kitchen stools and said, " Okay let's get started."

"Oh," I said walking over to him and sitting down, I better get myself comfortable.

Instantly Ali came over, removed the towel I had wrapped around my hair and started working his magic. He showed me some extensions and explained how he was going to add these in then straighten my hair. I didn't mind a little heat damage because... Ali was black yall and I knew that king will fix my shit up.

After setting up a station, Daya came in front of me and asked what kind of look we going for. We decided to go with a smokey blue eyeshadow with a natural look overall.

"I took a peek of the dress, trust me everything will blend perfectly," Daya said getting to work.

Comming in front of everyone the other guys unzipped the carrier bag and revealed the most beautiful yet sexy dress I have ever seen. The dress was a dark blue strapless evening gown with a silver sun design on one side of the chest area. The other side of the was a bit small, so you can tell with my boobs that's major cleavage. I just gotta pray that I don't have a nip slip or a fucking thongs slip. Cause yall that leg slit was deep.

"Designed by the best herself. Miss Annabelle also said you can pin the slit up if you wish to have more coverage." He said as she pointed to where the slit stopped.

Nodding my head I said, " Yeah, I'll need to pin it up a little."

After about four hours of sitting, I looked at my hair and makeup and almost cried. Ali had given me a side part where most of the hair was on one side and the rest were tucked behind my ear. He also gave the hair some loose curls for body. My makeup was also done perfectly, with the smokey look and the natural outline gloss. They for sure fixed me up.

"I love it, thank you," I said to all of them

"Good, now go get your ass in that dress. We have to add your accessories" Ali said handing me the gown.

Getting up from the stool, I took my ass to my room and changed. Quickly finding a pin, I fixed the slit to close up a little before I walked back outside. When I did, I saw all of them with a box each in their hands.

"Oh my god, " the guy said with his jaw opened wide.

"You look fucking beautiful," Daya said smiling widely.

"Come," Ali said calling me over to sit on the stool again.

Placing a beautiful silver necklace with a small dark blue pendant around my neck, he then took a box from the other guy and placed some dancing earing on me. Daya also took out a pair of silver heels and slide them on my feet.