Chapter Two

Bored nights turn into eventful moments 

~Aiden~

Slamming my book shut, I let out a groan of frustration and just leaned back into my chair, staring into space. I can't take this anymore. I'm too bored to stay in this god-forsaken room at 8 in the night when it's a Friday night especially. The clubs are probably packed and I'm in here reading about the history of Neave. 

Getting up, I walked into my bathroom, took a quick shower before hopping out and putting on a white shirt and black suit pants. I'm definitely not staying in this castle, I'm going out to the town and have myself some fun.
 I usually go downtown that's where all the celebs are but I think I'll just look for a place to hang out around my area.

Spraying on some perfume on my body and unbuttoning two buttons letting my shirt be open.  I placed a watch on my left hand and picked up a dark shades before heading out of my room. 

As I walked down the hallways of the castle all I heard from nowhere was

 "Sir, do you need my company?"

Joe... Joe is my bodyguard and has been since I was at the age of fourteen and decided to run away.  I'm twenty-six now and my father still thinks I'll run off to another country. 

"I'm not going far Joey," I said sliding my shades on as I continued walking.

"Don't worry Sir, I wouldn't stay near " he said catching up to me. Lier, he'll be following me like a lost dog.

Here we again. You know people think being a prince is dream come true but for me, it's like a nightmare I get to relive every day. I never get to do anything fun.. or be alone. Whether it's the paparazzi or Joey. Someone is always with me. 

"Fine but get your own car." I said walking past him and running to the garage.

 Time to make a run for it.

Passion 

Once I got in my car I speed down the hill trying to lose Joe who was driving right being me. Looking back I let out a laugh when I saw he wasn't there anymore. Freedom.
I drove around town till I found a club that had a line so long that it stretched around the corner. 

"Passion," I said curiously as I read the sign 

Parking my car, I exited and tossed my keys to the bouncer at the door.

"HEY, I NEED AN ID" He shouted after me 

Sliding my glasses off my nose a bit, I looked at him and sent a wink. His mouth immediately hung open with shock. Laughing at his facial expression, I just walked into the club skipping the line. 

Walking in I looked around till I saw a bar at the other end of the room. BINGO. I walked through the crowd of people till I reached the bar but then something stopped me or should I say, someone. 

Sitting before me was an angel. Her skin was the most beautiful shade of honey amber I have ever seen. She had on a white dress that looked like it cut mid-thigh. Turning around, I saw her face and I just knew I have to talk to her. She was sitting with her legs crossed and her body facing the crowd, I noticed her drink in her hand was also running low.. perfect timing angel.