Chapter Sixteen

Lust and Pleasure 

~Aurora~

I don't even remember how I ended up here, all I can remember was talking on the phone with Sarah, changing into a black noodle strap dress, eating an editable and meeting her here. The next thing I know I'm dancing, drinking and now I'm walking upstairs with some dude I barely know. 

But what I do know is that once we reach up there, this dress is coming off me. Sarah had told me earlier today, that Runway is a different kind of club and they have very private rooms which are for the VIPs only. I can say right, that I can feel the way the edible and alcohol are mixing in me. I feel high to an extreme and freaky as fuck. 

"You sure don't want the light on right?" he asked walking through the door. 

"I'm sure," I said following him inside. 

Entering the room I noticed the place was lit the same way the club is, perfect. In the middle of the room sat a bed with some white lights at the bottom, I also noticed a small table right next to it. Placing the bottle down I turn around and saw a figure standing right behind me.

"Don't creepy up on a bitch like that," I said shoving him back a little. 

Chuckling, he pulled me closer to him and passed the glasses and water down. Instantly my hands travelled along his chest. Looking up at him I asked softly,

"Can I?"

"Go on love," He said seductively as he reached for my shoulder playing with the straps of my dress. 

Unbotting his shirt, I wrapped one of my arms around him bringing myself closer. Kissing his body, I could've felt the way his muscle was defined more like chiselled by an artist.

"Stright to business huh?" I heard him ask.

"You have no idea," I said stooping down, undoing his belt, "You clean?"

"Yeah," he said laughing

He didn't have to tell me twice, dropping his pants and boxers, I took his dick in my hand and

"Shit," I whispered out loud. 

Laughing he held my hand and said"Oh don't react like that, it's only like 8 inches"

"Yeah and about 6 thick. My hand can't even go around it" I said just staring. 

Guiding me to stroke him he hummed and I honestly couldn't help myself but to take a taste of him. Placing the tip in my mouth I swirled my tongue around him and took it out. 

"Fuck baby" He groaned from deep in his chest, I guess he needed this as much as I want it. 

Putting it back in my mouth, I started sucking on him, making sure I go nice and deep. I heard him groaning and moaning softly to him before he grabbed all my hair holding it on the top of my head. I swear I felt this dude grow in my hands and mouth. Popping him out of my mouth, I licked on his shaft before licking and sucking on his balls. 

"FUCK!" he moaned. 

Giggling I took him back him back in my mouth, taking him as deep as I could but then I felt him place his two hands on my head and then he shoved himself further making me gag. 

"That's it, baby, " he said before moving back and taking himself out. 

Catching my breath I looked at him and laughed, " You're too big for me"