Give Me A Royal Break Pt 2

The Iceberg

~Axel~

Walking through the crowd, I spotted Kaya standing near the entrance of the west hall course surrounded by guests.

After her little stunt, I guess the mouse ran into a corner so she could escape the spotlight.
Looking on, I watched as she sipped on her wine and gave the group she was talking to that fake smile of hers.

Walking quickly towards her I yell out her name, "KAYA!"

As on cue everyone heads turned to the sound of my voice, with confusion written all over their faces, some even started whispering.

Turning around slowly, Kaya's eyes met mine and a glance of panic washed over her face before she quickly hide it with a smile.

"Your Highness" She greeted me while curtsying.

Rolling my eyes, I scoffed at her act before roughly grabbing her by the arm and pulling her into the hall. Turning her to face me, I asked through my teeth, "Have you gone mad?"

"What are you talking about crowned Prince?" she asked looking at me with those annoying puppy eyes.

This innocent act was starting to get on my nerves at this point. "You know what you have! I do not need to inform you for own devilish ways."

"Axel!" She yelled and rolled her eyes before saying, " All I did was invite my fiance's friend to the Prime Minster's birthday party."

"Yet you tell her that you wished she dressed poorly!"

Bursting out in a fit of laughter she covered her mouth so she wouldn't sound too loud. I tightened my grip on her arm and she quickly composed herself and then said, "Oh."

"Kaya!" I yelled slamming my fist into the wall near her head.

"Why are you defending her so much?! So what, it's not the first time I made fun of the peasants"

"She's not a peasant, you embarrassed her!"

"It's just a joke, relax. I was just having some fun." She said lifting her arms in the air as if she is surrendering.

"Having fun? calmly walked closer to her, ensuring she was backed up into a wall.

"Axel.." She scoffed

"Playing golf is having fun. Shopping is fun. Flying to Dubai, Paris, and Rome is having fun!"

"Axel please," she said placing her palm on my chest, trying to stop me from coming closer to her.

Too late for that little mouse.

"Embarrassing my Demon is starting a war on the hell you can't ever," I said gripping her throat tightly, "Never escape from."

"Axel.. please... I can't..... breathe."

"Good, maybe now you would understand when I say this. STAY AWAY FROM HER. Don't mess with what's mine. I will end you for her sake. Take this as my first and last warning. Do you understand me?"