I could occasionally feel his gaze traveling from me to the road.

I felt myself slipping into slumber, my cries weren't useless after all.

I woke up to the sound of the door slamming shut.

I flinched before hastily waking up from my sleep.

I looked around and I realized we were at the compound of his house.

I felt him open the trunk as he brought out my bags.

I groaned as I scratched my eyes before picking my handbag and bag of dirty tissues to trash them away.

I opened the door and the next thing I saw were two tiny people running towards me.

I let out a laugh as they tackled me in a hug.

"Maama!" "Laala!"

"Hiii!" I said to them as I leaned down to hug them properly.

I missed them sooo much. The sudden feeling of guilt hit me for leaving them alone, especially with the fact that I knew I didn't want to come back, Oh My God.

I leaned down towards them and I peppered kisses all over their faces as they started giggling.

I laughed before hugging them tighter.

"How are you?" I asked them both.

"Fine" "I'm good!"

You already know whose reply is which.

I pinched their cheeks before patting them and motioning towards their dad "go say hi to daddy"

They released me before rushing to their dad who they just seemed to notice, he was standing there looking at us with a small smile playing on his lips.

These stupid stupid butterflies.

He picked them both up and they giggled before throwing their arms around him.

A new face came towards us to help pick the bags.

Just then I saw Maman Bala come out of the house to greet him.

I was confused but nevertheless I smiled and I went into the house.

"Ina Kausar?" I asked I disposed the trash and I kept my bag on the couch.

"Kausar Baban en biyu ai ya kore ta" she said.

(The twins dad had fired her)

I blinked.

Right.

Well what did I expect, she was also a big culprit in this, I was so upset at  My Father, Ya Khalifa and Ya Muhammad that I didn't stop to think about how I trusted her and she did this.

Wow.

Allah ya sauqe. And apparently she's been here since before the twins were born, i wonder how they feel with her gone.