Chaos laughed, then looked at him sheepishly, "I didn't mean to interrupt, sorry." The demigod just smiled brighter and chuckled at him. "It's okay. Is something wrong?"

"No, nothing is wrong at the moment. I just wanted to return this to you." he said as he extended his hand and a silvery gold crown glistened in the fading sunlight.

Percy gingerly took it from his father's grasp. Holding it in his hand and inspecting it. "It was kind a nice not having to wear it the past few days." He sassed as he placed it on his head. Ignoring the emotions welling inside from the reason he lost it. He could almost feel Order holding him in place as he yanked his crown from his head.

Chaos studied him. As if knowing the inner turmoil he was pushing down. "Percy... it's okay to not be okay. You are my son; nothing will change that."

Percy's wings rustled as he smiled at him. "Yeah... thanks Chaos. Really."

The creator smiled lovingly at the boy before wrapping him in a hug. They pulled apart as Luke appeared on the beach.

"What are you doing here Luke?" Percy called out annoyed, as he approached.

"I saw Annabeth come back but I didn't see you and I got worried." He said quietly while rubbing the back of his neck. Percy just wrapped an arm around him and started walking them back to camp. He turned to Chaos, "Keep me updated on anything needed and don't forget our training session for tomorrow."

"I will. Goodnight you two."

Both demigods smiled back and said goodnight before Percy suddenly stopped. "Perce what's up?" Luke asked.

A shiver went through the black-haired demigod. He closed his eyes trying to figure out the strange feeling he felt. It was almost like he could feel a connection with something or someone. He could feel their aura. It felt like a warning.

Chaos narrowed his eyes at the two and then looked around for any threat. He didn't sense anyone or anything around. Percy shuddered again and looked at them both. "He's coming. I don't know how I know but I can feel it."

"I'll alert the Olympians now and finish setting up defenses at the palace. I'll be back as soon as I can." Chaos spoke before disappearing.

Percy nodded before turning to Luke, "Come on. We need to alert everyone and set up extra rotations to keep watch tonight."

Luke just nodded in agreement before they both took off to camp.

Chaos appeared on Olympus not a second later. No one was there. 'Of course.' He thought to himself. He shot a beam of energy into the sky, signaling an emergency meeting. The gods slowly began filling their thrones.

"Chaos! What's wrong!? Is Percy okay?" Poseidon asked when he appeared. Worried something had happened to his son again. "Percy is fine. I'll explain once everyone is here."

A few minutes later, the last throne was filled and Chaos locked eyes with Zeus. His voice darkened as he spoke, "it's time. Ready yourselves and follow the plans we have put in place. Don't waste any time. I expect you all to listen to my commanders until I return."

The gods shuffled in their seats with the unsettling news. Some gasped and others paled. This was a fight they were expecting but didn't want to happen. They didn't feel ready.

"Remember to protect your children and each other. Hold your positions and we have a chance."

Zeus nodded, followed by the others. "I will be back shortly and meet you at Camp Half-Blood." Finished with what he wanted to say he vanished before them back to the palace.

The gods quickly acted and gathered the items they needed before flashing to camp.

~

Percy and Luke had rounded up the cabin leaders. Everyone grew solemn as they mentally prepared themselves for the fight. "Okay, you know the plan. The gods should be here soon. As for now, we wait. We will have triple the number of shifts for watch tonight so everyone can get some rest before the fight. Warn your cabin and then get some sleep. Hopefully I won't see any of you until tomorrow morning. Dismissed."

As soon as Percy dismissed them, they all went their separate ways to prepare. Annabeth, Luke and Percy stayed at the big house until the gods showed up. Zeus nodded to the prince.

Percy nodded back. "Glad to see you guys. Okay, I want you paired up as we discussed, and you will be on rotation for the watch tonight. The rest of you can get rest when it is not your turn. You can stay here in the big house for tonight."

All the gods nodded and did as Percy said. Luke turned to Percy, "I'll take the first shift between us. I'll wake you up in a few hours to switch."

"Okay. See you in a few hours." Luke left to join the campers on first watch.

Percy smiled at Annabeth as they went back to the Chaos cabin and into Percy's room. Neither said anything. Though, nothing needed to be said. They had already been through two major wars. They both understood what was coming and there was no need to talk about it and worry each other more. So, in horrible, over their age understanding, they accepted the battle to come.

Percy wrapped his arms around Annabeth as they cuddled up close under the covers of Percy's bed. He squeezed her tight in his arms, wings wrapping around them both. "I love you so much Wise Girl." He whispered as he graced her head with a gentle kiss. She leaned into him and his words. "I love you so much too Seaweed Brain."

Both demigods closed their eyes to get some rest. Knowing full well this could be the last time.