26.

AN: Imma put this at the beginning I apologize for a blank ass week Lmaoo I type these at work and work has been working this mf week. So this is a very short one so that I at least can drop something, also imma attempt to drop one more today if possible if not I will try one this weekend since I haven't dropped shii this week forreal. But Happy Friday ♥️

Ellie's POV

"Can we please talk?" Jace asked closing the door behind him and looking at me. At this point I knew he was coming but I thought we was playing the ignite game and I guess I just won.

"Yeah Jace go ahead." I said with a sternness crossing my arms. " I know you probably mad as hell at me and I'm mad as hell at you too."

"The fuck do you mean you're mad at me too?" I said , he was about to see a me he never seen before. "I'm mad at you . I understand the circumstances and such but you ain't have to post that girl sex tape." He said causing me to automatically send a glare his way. "Nigga I'm flabbergasted you even think you can come in here and get on some shit I did. She shouldn't have sent me the shit. And you obviously got a thing for her again you fucking the pregnant son of a bitch then taking her to the formal if you really wanna talk about it we can definitely talk about it." I said slightly going in as I spoke with my hands, that was a sign that he was pissing me off.

"Look. I took her because she was down as fuck. She started texting me on some she wanna kill herself cause Y'ALL posted her video! And as much as I don't want to give a fuck about shorty I grew the fuck up with her!" He said raising his voice. No way we arguing about Crystal. "Quite frankly I could care fucking less. She wanted to be petty and send me a video of y'all fucking. Nigga you wasn't worried about me and how the fuck I felt when I did nothing to you. This bitch fucked you to get back at me and sent me the proof. You don't give a fuck about me. And that's just the end of that y'all bitches won for sure." I said calmly, he paused because I think he came to the realization that I really didn't just speak shit but the truth.

Jace's POV

I paused. I need to think for a moment. Was she wrong ? "Ellie I do give a fuck about you what the fuck are you even saying? That's the reason I'm in here now . Yet again . CHASIN'! Always chasing Ellie bruh. I told you to date Nick so it wasn't like you regretted that shit in the future , and I didn't want that nigga to start talking a good talk and you cheat on me! And look at you now, happy as the fuck ever" I yelled, I couldn't keep my voice down I was trying but I couldn't. "Nigga! I WANTED YOU! And for you to think I'm the type to CHEAT JACE FUCK YOU!" She yelled, that one kind of stung not going to lie.

"FUCK YOU!" She yelled again this time throwing her cell phone at me hitting me in the stomach. I deserved it though I low key just called her a hoe by accident. The phone pressure knocked the wind out of me making me hunch over a bit. I deserved that .. I guess. She gasped which confused me. "I am so sorry I didn't mean to do that I just got angry." She said walking over to me grabbing her phone.

"Ellie I apologize for real, I didn't mean to make you hurt and I did that shit out of hurt I wasn't even thinking for real. And me taking her to the formal was me just trying to be a good human type shit I swear to you." I said after regaining my strength from that hard ass phone. "Jace. Okay I forgive you but honestly I'm okay where I'm at. You're so wishy washy fuck with me one minute don't fuck with me the next you're selling me a fantasy but not cashin' the check. I don't have time for that . Your Jace Carson you're going to the NBA you don't have time to commit to me I get it I'm officially moving around." She said my heart was breaking more and more after each word because what she saying was nowhere even close to the truth.

"I understand. All this shit my fault. I just didn't want another heart break and I thought me allowing you to go and date Nick might solidify shit with us, cause I wouldn't be thinking you'd be thinking what if with him." She stared at me for a little second before you spoke her peace. "I'm happy right now. You forced me into some shit that's not toxic and that I'm actually enjoying Jace. I love you but you wasn't ready for me." She said walking out of the room. Did she just say she loved me? I really done fucked myself out of a good fucking girl. 

I walked out of the room and back into the party. I don't even drink to get drunk but I'm finna drown myself, I was highly upset I let Nick yet again take my female he must can take a good talk the way he sweeping through and snatching motha fuckas. The music blasted through the house as I made my way to the nigga made bar. "What is your choice of Drink?" This lanky white girl asked.

"Some with a bunch of shit mixed I need a quick fuck me up drink." I said with watery eyes. I don't even think I cried over Crystal before hell. The amateur bartender looked at me up and down the raised her eyebrows at me yelling back at me over the music. "You sure ?..." she asked staring at me. I just nodded in response. I seen her pick up at least 3 brown bottles and 2 clear putting them in small cup with no ice.

"That's equivalent to about 6 shots. I don't suggest you sip but chug cause it you sip you won't sip it again." She said with a disgusted face as if that shit is going to be nasty.

Throughout the night I went back n got the same mixture 4 times and just remember dancing and then the world went black.

==============

NEXT MORNING
10 AM

I woke up to a dark room but I could see the sunshine shinning a little through the curtains so I knew it was day time. I looked around and noticed I was in Ellie's room and stripped completely naked down to my boxers. What the fuck happened.