7.

(CJ Above ^)

Ellie's POV

After my shower I decided instead of texting Jace I'd call him simply because I felt bad that I left him on read. I was still so confused about the dream I had about him. I never really thought about him in that way.. I don't think. He was very handsome and respectful though. Maybe my mind was just tricking me into thinking otherwise. "Ellie! Imma go hoop with the underclassmen for a few, you can stay another night if you want. I really had fun last night." CJ said from behind the door. "Okay I will let you know! I'll be here though." I said my voice echoing through the fogged up bathroom.

I walked out of the bathroom after my hour-long relaxing shower. I still couldn't believe that this was their guest room. The room was huge let alone the bathroom was giving master bedroom vibes, I wondered what the actual master bedroom looked like. I got dressed laying down across the bed. It felt as if I was stalling to call Jace but I suppressed the urge to just simply test back. I felt like a call would show more concern. I had to admit I was nervous.

I sat and stared at the contact name for a little minute. I finally built up the courage to press the call button. It rang three times before he picked up.

"Hello?" he said seemingly out of breath.

"Hi Jace.." I said my mind went completely blank, I had forgotten what the purpose of the call was that fast.

"Hi Ellie, You and CJ was lit huh?" He said letting out a breathy laugh, he seemed to be running or something.

I returned the laugh, I'm glad he didn't seem too mad.

"what are you doing? You want to hang out?" I blurted out immediately covering my mouth. No the fuck I just didn't. I feel so thirsty what the fuck. At the point I had made my mind up I think I had a crush on Jace Carson.

He paused for a second.

"My bad i'm on a run now I had to stop and catch my breath. But yeah sure you're free now?"

I smiled automatically, feeling a sense of relief. "Yeah I'm free right now."

----------------------------------------------

Jace's POV

Last night Ellie drunk texted me , then left me on seen i'm guessing on accident. Last night in general was a tough night for me. I was going to be a father. Part of me felt so bad, I feel like I fucked up Crystals future. She's not going to be able to go practice like she usually does, she's not going to be able to play ball with the school, which means she won't get scouted, which also means she won't be going to college on a full ride athletic scholarship. She's going to be pregnant all through the school year. My mom's going to kill me.

Hella shit was running through my head, I didn't get in till after 2. Only thing I think i' currently looking forward to is me and Ellie hanging out today. She left me on read and I guess she felt bad, gave me a call , and asked to link up. We decided to just hang out at CJ's house. I of course texted him and made sure it was okay.

I pulled into CJ's Long spiral driveway about an hour and a half later and we decided to sit by the pool. I wanted to get in but she said she didn't bring a swimming suit.

"Soo about last night.. I am soo sorry and so embarrassed." she said as she started to blush causing me to laugh. "Girlllll. Your good I promise i'm glad you hit my line forreal." I said, looking her in her eyes. She was just so pretty. "So what had you in a mood yesterday?"She asked looking at me reminding me that somebodies about to be my responsibility for the next 18 years. " ehh let's not talk about that." I said breaking eye contact going silent after.