21.

(Mmhmm Imma do it cause I know y'all messy asses wanna know what went on in the closet.)

Dee's POV

I felt like R-kelly..Not Robert. But R-kelly when he was in the closet but instead of the action going on outside the closet it was going on inside. "Dee you serious are you just fucking with them?" CJ asked. I knew this nigga was every bit of lost but I'm finna help him get found. "You know I'm gay right?" CJ asked, even though he hadn't even received an answer the first time from me. "Are you gay or do you think you're gay? I'm Masculine. You like masculine niggas?" I asked with my hand on my hip.

"I le, but-" He said as I quickly cut him off.

"You like seeing a masculine person soften?" I asked, looking him dead in his eyes as he nodded. "Are you masculine?" I asked coming up on my last question. "Nah. I'm just me." I nodded. I liked that answer. "And I'm just me. Let's be us." I said, stepping closer to him. "Fuck it. If I say Nuts..Unhand me." He said, looking at me for an agreeing response.

"I got you." as soon as I said that it was as if the nigga flipped a switch. He bagged me up into the closet door as he started to kiss on my neck. "Oh forreal?" I asked as a small groan slipped. He bit and sucked on my neck leaving the darkest of marks I've ever received from another being. He rubbed on my pussy through my sweats.

I could tell he was a little scared and probably unfamiliar with what to do. "Can I?" I asked while holding his wrist. As he gave me approval, I slid his hand in my boxer briefs resting my hand on top of his. I coached him through every step on how to pleasure the opposite sex. While I coached him through the steps on getting a girl off , I spit in my free hand and slid my hand in his pants.

I wrapped my hand around his tip slowly rolling my thumb around the tip as a tease. "Oh shit." He said as he took control of his own hand. He rested his forehead against mine as we moaned and groaned softly against each other's lips. We matched each other's speed, slowing down and speeding up when the other did.

I heard breathing and shifting from behind the door. I assumed everyone was listening so might as well give them a show. I wrapped my hand a little tighter around his dick and stroked my hand faster. He went weak in the knees hovering over as his body started to tense up. "Oh my gosh hol-" he said as his sentence was interrupted by his groans and him nutting all over my hand.

I kissed his cheek pulling my hand out grabbing an extra sheet from the top of the closet wiping my hand off. "This never happened." I said with a wink walking out the closet hitting Ellie and Nick with the door by accident. CJ stood amazed in the closet.
I'm a pimp playa I'm here for a good time, not a long time.

Jace's POV

I laid in my bed with my airpods blasting in my ears scrolling through my timeline. I was mad as fuck not only at Nick but Ellie too. It seemed as if Ellie wanted to say yes to Nick but didn't want to hurt my feelings. Then Nick had the audacity to real life apologize and basically do the same shit but this time in my face.

I felt the bed sink in behind me then I saw and felt a little arm wrap around me tightly. I didn't even have to look to know who it was. I ignored her still scrolling on my phone. Then she pulled out my airpod causing my music to stop. "Jace you mad at me?" she said in the softest tone. It was hard to be mad when she was talking sweet to me.

"Mhm." I dryly responded.

"Well stop it." She said as she climbed over my body laying on the other side so that she was facing me, we locked eyes."Jace Carson stop. I want you and only you." She said, wrapping her arms around me making me drop my phone. She leaned in slowly, kissing my lips softly. I didn't return any pressure so she kissed me again but this time a little more forcefully. I returned the kiss, looking at her showing her she had my attention.

"Jace, you know I only want you." She said in a low tone looking at me.

"And I only want you." I said matching her tone. Her eyes were sparkling but not the sparkle that gave off a twinkle more of she was trying to hold but from crying. "Then stop being mad. you're hurting my feelings." She said as her voice cracked. I automatically gave in pulling her into a hug cuddling her.

"Ellie, don't cry y'all know I just got anger issues." I asked holding her tightly to me I didn't want her to cry although it hurt my feelings how she went about the whole situation.

I just felt as if I needed to give her room to go were she wanted to go. If she wanted me she'd come to me but I had to give her room. "I just think maybe we should just chill on what we got going on." I said holding her. It hurt my heart to say that shit but I just got out of a situation with the same nigga that's trying to snatch her up now and I ain't saying she's that type of girl but I also said the same shit about crystal look at the hoe now.

Knocked the fuck up by the side nigga. "What do you mean Jace." She said letting me go as she sat up. "If you want to to on that date with Nick. Test it out. See if that's what you want." I said bluntly but nonchalantly still laying down. I couldn't even look her in her eyes with that statement that just flew from my lips.

"Jace. That's not what I want." Ellie said. At this point I could tell she was seconds away from water works. I looked back and Drew and Alissa who had seemed to be napping. These Niggas was always sleep. "That's what you need Ellie , and it's what I need to make sure I'm what you want." I said peeking up from my phone looking at her for a second.

Her eyes were filled with tears. I don't even know why it didn't seem like she liked me like that for real I felt more like an attainable crush. "Why you crying ?" I asked, at this point I had to start giving her the cold shoulder or she was going to make me feel bad and recounter what we both needed.

"Because. I feel like I'm about to lose you over Nick I don't even want him." She said letting her tears fall as she stood up looking at me. "I just got to be sure." I said turning my back towards her ultimately needing the conversation. "Fuck you Jace seriously." She said so calmly it low key scared me , she walked over to Alissa tapping her shoulder and letting her know she was going back to the room.

As she walked out the room I felt like I just literally broke my own heart and I feel like I knew were this was going to end up. Nick probably would up the score but , I would rather know now then on down the line.

"What happened Jace ?" Alissa asked sitting up which woke up Drew.
"I told Ellie we should stop what we doing and she should go on the date with Nick." I said dryly looking and scrolling through my phone. The less I fully acknowledged what I just did the less emotions I would have.

"Nigga What?!" Alissa yelled while drew just gave me a look of disappointment.
"Are you fucking dumb?" Drew asked.

"Nah man just can't do another pointless relationship." I said ending the conversation.

==============================

AN: Goodmorning short one imma try to spit one more out.