1.

Ellie's POV

"Ughhhhh." I groaned getting up from what felt like a cat nap. I had just gotten home an hour ago from working a shift at the club, hell I was still in my sweats and hoodie from leaving work. I felt like these was no point in getting home and getting in the shower when I could just lay out on the couch for a hour or so and get up and shower at 5.

This was the first day back to high school , it was my senior year. I'm so ready to be finished with high school so I can begin an actual adult life and attempt to bring in some real hefty money. I know what you're thinking... "This bitch is in high school and works at a club?" Yep. I'm 17, a stripper.... 18 and graduated to the club , and I live alone. I'm on my own pretty sad story actual but, we aren't going to touch down on that.

Anyways I got up and made my way to the shower turning on some music to lift my grogginess. I did my morning routine within the shower which usually took me around 30 minutes to fully complete if I wasn't dancing and singing in the shower.

37 minutes later I got out drying off and applying lotion all over my body cant  be a ashy queen. I made my way over to my sink brushing my teeth getting the alcohol smell off my breathe and yes I was still quite drunk from work.  I washed my face removing left of smudges from last nights makeup which wasn't much and started my facial routine. Once I was done I made my way to my vanity and of course got all dolled up.

(First day outfit)

(First day outfit)

I was mad tired but, I had to make a decent impression. I was going to cedar cove. My grades at my last school got me a scholarship there cause lord knows I couldn't afford to make it there otherwise. This was my first time ever going to a predominantly white school and I was mad nervous.

Once I got all pretty I made my way to the kitchen to make myself some coffee because I wasn't going to make it through the day otherwise. My plans where to go to school come home do my homework quickly , ONLY if I have some then take a nap til around 8, then make my way to the club. My ankles were still throbbing from being on my feet all night but it's okay I made a good little penny last night though.

I made myself some toast to go along with my coffee and sat down for a quick second to eat. Once I was finished I grabbed my purse with all my things in it sprayed a little perfume on me leaving out, making sure to lock the door behind me.

I hopped in my 2020 Kia K5 making my way to cedar cove. Blasting my music to keep myself alive and alert.
———————————————-

30 minutes later I arrived at the school turning my music down as I pulled in because again we want a good first impression. I parked next to what I assumed was a dudes car, it was a army green challenger was very nice , and no I'm not saying it's a dudes car because of the model and make I'm saying that because it was giving a more masculine feel.

I took a long deep breathe before turning my car off and getting out. I locked my doors making my way to the front of the school. This school was 90 percent technology so I got onto the schools website using my student log in to get my schedule. This fuckin' school was so big, I was lost as hell.

"JACE CARSONNNN!" I heard a Petite white girl yelled running to this tall ass brown skinned boy. He was with group of other black dudes , a Hispanic looking boy, and a white boy. Hell they were all tall as fuck. I watched as the white girl jumped in his arms giving him a big hug which didn't seem reciprocated. "Amber. I've told you this all summer you can't be all up on me like that. You know I got a girl." I'm guessing the boy Jace said. "You wasn't saying all that junior year when I had my tongue down your throat."

"And that is exactly why I don't fuck with you know you choosy as fuck. You remember you broke up with me cause YOU didn't want YOUR imagine fucked up over some shit we did as children. So move." With that he stepped aside and his group followed behind.

Chileeee if I was her I would've read his ass even if his point was valid. We made eye contact as him and his little crew walked past me. He made it quite noticeable that he was sizing me up. I looked back at my phone continuing what I was doing looking for my class. "Say. I've never seen you .... You must be new. You lost ?" I turned back around looking at who ole girl called Jace Carson. "Yeah. I'm new. And yes. I'm lost." I said pausing between every few words.

"You need help?" He said looking at me. For some reason my insides were on fire. I see why ole girl was turnt up like that. "Umm no I'm fine that's I'll find my way." I said quickly declining his offer and walking away. "Everybody wants Jace Carson's help!" He yelled out at me ending his sentence with a chuckle.

Welp my burning insides were now ice cold cause ew why would he say that. "Yeah yeah yeah." I said rolling my eyes brushing him off as I continued my lost journey to my class.

————————10 Mins Late—————————

The bell rung 5 minutes ago and I'm still fucking lost. I looked at my schedule then looked at the door relaxing I finally found my class. I did a mini celebratory dance before taking a deep breathe walking in.

"You must be Eleanor?" The teacher said, i nodded in response. "Well it's great of you to finally join the class. You are at this school either because of your excellence or your bank account and being tardy to your first class tells me it's your bank account." He said making me shoot him a stank face cause why is he being so sassy.

"Umm I apologize I was a bit lost." I said now with an attitude. "Mhm Eleanor take a seat." I sat next to the white kid I seen walking with the Jace earlier. As soon as my ass hit the seat I was passed a note.

"𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑏𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑛 𝑎𝑠𝑠."

I balled up the note looking up automatically locking eyes with Jace as he smirked at me.

You've got to be fucking kidding me..