3.

Jace's POV

"Alright students! Good Morning I'm glad you could all make it especially on time." Mr. Jackson said, sending a look Ellie's way. "I said today to be ready. I'm going to place you in groups of three. You will have a project that will be a major 20 percent of your semester grade." He said smiling as if he was finna fuck up our senior year with this one grade. It was only 12 of us in this class, Cedar Cove was so fucking big there was no point in over populating the classes.

"Jace Carson, Eleanor, and Amber you will be a group. Drew Murphy, Cole Macintosh, and Brianna Colin, you will be a group." As he continued calling out the groups 50 percent of me was happy to have Ellie in my group and the other 50 was mad as hell he put me with my "Ex" girlfriend I don't really claim. "You guys will have to meet after school also in order to finish these projects. Class time will not be enough. The assignment is on your computers in the class app and is due in 2 weeks. You may move by your partners and begin planning." With that he sat at his desk and went straight into his computer.

Everyone started grabbing their things and shifting around the room trying to get their groups together. I didn't move. I expected both of the girls to come to me considering I'm Jace Carson and I do have the best seat by the window. Amber of course rushed to sit next to me while Ellie took her time and pulled up a chair taking a seat in front of us. "Jace don't you just feel like this is-"

"Aht aht. Nope this is strictly business ." I said cutting Amber off cause I already knew where that was going. Ellie was more so focused on the computer rather than us. "Hey Ellie." I said feeling a little nervous. I don't even know why. "Hi Jace." She said looking up, sending a light smile my way. She didn't look as dolled up as she was yesterday. She looked a bit tired like she was just struggling to sit up. "You okay ?" I said showing my concern.
"Yeah, just a bit tired. I'm okay though." She nodded in reassurance still looking at me with a closed lip smile, I smiled back naturally but as soon as I did that I felt a sharp pain on my thigh causing me to jump. "Ah!" I said, realizing it was Amber pinching me. I flicked her hand, shooing her away. "Stop damn." I was visibly annoyed after looking back Ellie's way. She was just looking at us confused.

"Okay.. so I'm looking at the assignment, it doesn't seem too hard but it does seem time consuming. But we've got two weeks and honestly I can finish this whole thing by myself in 3 days maybe." Ellie said in a sweet soft tone. Me and Amber looked at each other confused. "No, we are going to help." I said.
"Well if she wants to do it by herself that's fine by me. I have a cheer youth camp all weekend anyways." Amber shrugged.

"Well I'm going to help. We just gotta pick a time and place to meet." I shot Amber a look rolling my eyes. I'm so glad I got away from her cause she just was an all around self centered person. "Okay. Well I have my own place, or can we go to yours ? Or meet somewhere like Starbucks or something ?" Ellie said. I could've sworn shortly was my age I'm 17. How she got her own shit?

"Damn you got your own place ? Must be nice. But shit... we could go to my place ? I'm pretty sure my mom wouldn't mind seeing you? She was fond of you back then." I said, sending her a smile which made her nod in agreement. "Okay today after school ?" She asked. I looked at Amber, seeing the instant regret on her face after agreeing to just let me and Ellie do it. "I'll be there also. Just not this weekend." Amber said quickly doing a 360. We all agreed, and began exchanging numbers. We then started on the lengthy project until the bell rang.
———————————————-
AFTER SCHOOL

"Bro I just feel like I should come with you." Drew said as we all walked in our usual group down the halls of Cedar Cove. Drew had been begging me since the last bell rang to come over since he found out Ellie was going to be there. "Nah bro you need a chill, who you need to be inviting is Crystal. Don't you need to tell her these sorts of things?" Musa asked, not going to lie these niggas acting like they knew Crystal before me like if I did something they would snitch one me. "You know what mussaaaa if I had any intentions on being bad I would've gone to her place, which shall I mention she stays by herself... but nooooo I told her to come to my crib so she can see my mom. Plus Amber ole annoying ass gone be there too." I said reminding myself I'm probably going to be mad after today's session.

Amber just was like a nat with roach babies..I know it doesn't make sense but, this hoe the definition of don't make sense. Last year me and her were foolin' around with no title or nothing. She really was just with the kid cause I'm a starter on varsity, and a soon to be NBA player. Usually the female on the nigga arm as the eye candy, but you know i'm Jace Carson I am the eye candy. But anyways after me and the fam beat up that pedo ass coach for Crystal, years later news got out I damn near lost everything, That weird ass hoe switched up talm bout some "I don't think we should talk anymore I think it will jeopardize my future." Like bitch..OKAY I don't care. She was a bop anyways, she would literally suck a nigga dick for nothing in return.. Nobody know that but that shit was goodttt can't even lie.

"So bro can I come?" Drew asked again, interrupting my thoughts.

"If he comes I have to be allowed to come." Phil chimed in, which caused the whole group to agree.

"Hell no. all you niggas can not come my crib not even that big... you know what yall can come if yall will get Amber off my dick maybe give her a little entertainment." I said smirking,I knew that was going to be the deal breaker for them. They stopped dead in there tracks and yelled out "FUCK NO" in sync. I laughed, shaking my head making my way to the car.

I started up my dodge challenger scrolling through my phone selecting a song. "Oh shit." I said to myself I definitely never sent them my address. I made a quick group chat sending them my addresses which they both quickly sent a thumbs up to. Before I could pull out I heard a hard ass knocking on my passenger window, and of course it had to be Amber. I rolled my window down giving her a what the fuck do you want type of look. "Jace perk up, you're too cute for that look, can I ride with you to your house ?" she said, giving me an innocent look which just caused me to roll my eyes. "Fine." I answered dryly.

I turned the music up, speeding off making my way to the crib. "Jace..." she said breaking the silence. My house was a good 15 minute drive from the school. Of those 15 minutes she was silent 5. I thought we were going to make it to the house in complete silence but nooo. I turned the music down a bit.

"Hmm?" I said again oh so dryly.

She said nothing, as if she was thinking of something to say. To my dismay she really genuinely had nothing to say. She was on a mission whole time. She turned my music back up , then took her seat belt off. I gave her a quick glance confused but then quickly put my eyes back on the road, i would hate to wreck and die with a bop. I could feel her staring at me as if she was hesitant. Lord i hope this bitch not bout to jump out my car and say i pushed her out that'd be trifling as fuck. "What is you-... oh shit." I beginned but was cut off by her reaching over to my side unbuttoning and unzipping my pants.

Ain't no way..