10.

(Jace & Crystal Above ^)

2 MONTHS LATER, NOVEMBER 14th

Ellie's POV

It was 2 months later since the whole incident with Amber. I still hadn't had my hearing with the board. Since it was so long I was granted permission to do all my work online until further notice. Also,I was fired from the club CJ's dad took me in on the count of I don't do anything violent or continue to do work as such.

I pretty much just cleaned, cooked, If CJ or his Dad was home we'd play ball, and did homework these last few weeks. I hadn't spoken to any of the guys although Drew did end up following me on the gram and checking on me. I was getting unpromised threats from Amber and her squad also. My Birthday was today, I was the type to not celebrate it. I just felt like I had nothing to celebrate but a year closer to my death date.

"Ellie you coming to my game right?" CJ asked, peeking his head in my room. "You know I am. I wanna go support Jace too, I hadn't seen him play for real since we were kids so, I'll definitly be there." I said, sending him a smile.

"Better, Okay I Love you Ellie if you need anything text me I'm about to go to school." He said. I held up my heart hands and nodded, He knew that was my way of saying it back. I have never been so un busy in my life I was bored.It took me at max 3 hours to clean the entire house which is pretty fast for how huge this house was. Then I would do my homework which would take me every bit of two hours. Then I would be bored for hours until it was time to cook.

—--------------------------------------
6:30 PM

It was finally time to get up and get dressed, I was lowkey excited. I hadn't seen Jace in months or even spoke to him, I wanted to but I was just a little embarrassed but, I still wanted him to know I support him fully.

I showered and did the usual routine. I decided on this black bodysuit with my black and pink leather and fur coat since it was a little cold outside. I paired my pink balenciaga boots with it, which I could no longer afford to buy anymore because some bitch can't hold water. I was still so salty about it.

Once I was finished with everything I grabbed everything, got in my car, and made my way to the game

Once I was finished with everything I grabbed everything, got in my car, and made my way to the game. Whole way there I was nervous. I'm pretty sure the whole school knew and I was about to walk into a school organized function. I walked in, paid my way in and walked in.

The boys were in the 3rd quarter when I walked in. The bleachers were completely packed so I saw no point in even attempting to sit down. The cedar cove boys were all on the bench looking as if they were feeling bad for themselves. The score was 75 to 65 which meant the boys had to shake that feeling and do their big one for real. "JACE, CJ, AND DREW DO YOUR BIG ONE!" I said cuffing my mouth and yelling. As soon as I yelled they "shot looks my way and smiled as if me being there T'd them up just a little bit. "Brothers on 3, Brothers on me 1-2-3!" Jace yelled, still smiling at me.