She had refused to speak to him for the past 3 weeks that I've been here when he calls, I however, he didn't even attempt to speak to me, it's only Ummi who speaks to him.

My bruises were basically non existent now, today is my 21st day back home, Ummi and Mama had moved out from our family house and they had gone back to our previous house in Dutse some weeks before I had arrived, my Father was doing well in his job and he had made enough to get back our previous house, thankfully the landlord had not rented it out.

I had not spoken to Ya Muhammad since I left, he called me the first 13 days and I kept declining, when he realized I was never going to answer him he didn't call again. It has been 8 days since his last missed call and I was beginning to think I've got him just where I wanted, he was started to get fed up.

I knew it wasn't entirely his fault, he was deceived, but if he had actually listened to me and tried to figure this out then all this wouldn't have happened, he didn't even make an attempt to believe me, no attempt whatsoever! He had no trust for me, this is why I believed that he was waiting for a reason for me to mess up, he didn't want me, so why should I stay married to him? And why did he even want to marry me in the first place when he knows he doesn't like or trust me?

Which is why I'm still going on with my plan, pushing his buttons until he gets fed up and he texts me my divorce, and with how things are going, we're almost there.

He needs to keep that same energy he used to tell me to get out of his house.

The twins however I video called them everyday through Amna's phone, they were always asking me when I was going to come back, I never reply, I merely smile.

Right now I was sitting on my sister's bed as she applied what seemed to be a red colored lipstick on my lips.

We were escorting my mother for a wedding and I told this girl to help me tie my head tie and it turned into a glam session.

She was done and she grinned before handing me the hand mirror.

"Hmm!" I admired, turning to the side to look at my face, she did good. powder, eyebrow gel, a dash of eyeshadow, eyeliner and kohl with mascara and a bold red lipstick to match the atampa.

"Don't you think the red lipstick makes it too much?" i said to her.

She rolled her eyes before snatching the mirror "no it doesn't! You look hot"

i softly hissed before picking up a dark blue veil, since the atampa had some touches  of dark blue, i didn't want the red to be too much, i used it to cover the right side of my shoulder.

"ah ah! wato baza ah rufe jiki ba an dauki dan qaramin gyaleh? as per we are angry at hubby so we are turning rebellious? ai zaki chi qaniyan ki da mama" my stupid sister said smirking at me.

(So you won't cover your body you're carrying a small veil? / Mama will deal with you)

i hissed before turning to throw a throw pillow at her.

It hit her. Good.

"Keh Manal!" She said.

I laughed.

Mama came into the room "Manal"

I turned to look at her "Na'am? We're almost ready"

She shook her head "no, not that....ya zo"

(He's here)

I blinked "waye?"

(Who?)

"Your husband"

I and Ummi turned to look at each other "I told you!" She said

I and her bet. I had said that he will text me and divorce me and she had said he won't, he will come and get me.

Or maybe he's coming to give me the paper himself, because why is he here?

"Why?" I asked.

Mama glared at me "ni kikeh tambaya? ki tashi ki tafi, Kuma in kin mishi rashin mutunchi Sai na chi qaniyanki ah gidan nan, and we're not waiting for you, we're leaving."

(Are you asking me? / Stand up and go, and if you're rude to him I will deal with you in his house)

I gasped "Mama haba mana! Dan Allah ku jira ni"

(Cmon Mama! / Please wait for me)

"Do we know how long you're going to talk for? Haka nan ki sa muyi missing shigo wan amarya? Wallahi ah ah" my dumb sister said as she did her edges in front of the mirror.

(So you make us miss the entrance of the bride? / No)

"Pleaseeee" I said to Mama.

She breathed out "Amma ya za ki bar shi shi kaddai, dole kiyi haquri ki zauna"

(But how can you leave him alone, you have to stay)

"He doesn't mind" I said

It was not like I wanted to go for the wedding that bad, I didn't even want to go in the first place, but there was no way I was going to let them leave me with him.

"Did he tell you that? ask him, if he says yes you'll come with us" She said.

"Ask him?? In her father's house?" Ummi said turning to look at us.

I let out a loud chuckle.

"Keh! Gidan ku" mama said, giving Ummi the hand.

"Bana so na gan shi, please tell him to leave mama" I said walking towards the bed.

(I don't want to see him)

"Keh ma gidan ku!" She said.

"Sai kin je, tashi ki tafi, and if you're going with us to the wedding I hope it's not this rag you're planning on wearing, because it can't be called a veil, Sai ka che na er tsana?"

(You must go, stand up and go / As if it belongs to a doll?)

I pouted as she held my hand and she dragged me out of the room towards the living room where he was seated.

She pushed an already set tray of drinks and water into my hands before literally pushing me into the living room.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Heyy guysss, how are you all??

Here's chapter 47!

Toh fa an biyo mu har jigawa🤣

Do you think Manal will agree to go back with him?

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Love, M ❤️