21

I woke up in a busy environment. I'm not sure exactly what happened before I fell asleep, but I know I was with Sapnap.

I look around, my eyes lingering on the familiar tall blonde for a second before scanning the rest of the room.

"Oh Karl!" The Brit I know all too well greets me with a smile.

"Nick dropped you off here, he had to go home. Your parents also called, they want you home." He smiles brightly, stupid. He doesn't even know what the fuck is going on.

Knowing my parents called I'll be dead meat once I reach home.

I quickly said my goodbyes to the two and hurried out the door, not worrying about how I'm getting home.

Lucky for me, I partly knew the way to walk home.

If I'm not going to lie, I'm quite scared for what my mother is gonna do. If she has actually been home the one time I'm gone for a few days.. I don't even wanna think about what will happen to me.

I finally reach my house and walk up my porch. I take a deep breath before turning the knob and pushing the door open.

Fuck.

There she is.

"What the FUCK do you think you're doing?!" She yelled, almost empty beer bottle in her hand.

"I'm sorry, I was at a friend's house.." I mumble out. "SPEAK UP BRAT" she yells, not even letting me answer.

"Multiple days at your stupid, so called, friend's house" She stepped closer to me, raising her hand.

"Answer me whore!" She hit the side of my face. It probably won't bruise but it'll definitely leave a red mark for a little while.

"I can believe I birthed such a man slut.." she sighed, taking another sip of her beer.

"Can't you ever not embarrass me?!" She yelled again, throwing her beer bottle at me.

I tried ducking to avoid the bottle, but I failed, the glass hitting me right in my face. Cold leftover beer streamed down my face, soon enough mixing with blood.

I quickly held my head, dropping to the ground.

"I can't believe you! You turned into such an attention seeking whore!" She yelled again.

"Wouldn't know who I got that from.." I mumbled, glaring up at her.

Her angry face wasn't any good. She started screaming at the top of her lungs, kicking me right in my stomach. I tried rolling over, so instead she started kicking my back.

My voice sounded muffled till I couldn't bring out anything anymore. Breathing got harder as she went on. My vision got blurry and a ring appeared in my ears.

I passed out.

I woke up on the cold floor. My body felt sore and weak. I managed to pull myself up, looking back to see I was laying in a small blood puddle.

Reaching up to my face, I wipe some blood off my chin. I quickly run upstairs to the bathroom.

I quickly close the door and turn the light on. I look in the mirror to see the horrifying look of my face.

My face is covered in blood and two large bruises. There's a big cut on my forehead, but it's not as bad as I've had before.

The thing I'm most afraid about are my ribs. That hag kicked my stomach and back rather harshly.

I slowly lift my shirt and turn around. My side and back are covered in blue and purple bruises, it's rather bad. I don't think she broke my ribs though.

The only think I can do is clean up my face at this point. So I do.

I open the cabinet below me with my foot and take a small rag out of it. I watch as the rag gets soaked when I put it under the running water.

Slowly I begin wiping my face, it kind of stings but it's not the worst.

A sudden tired feeling rushes over me. I quickly clean up my mess and get out the bathroom to walk into my room. I don't make the effort to change and immediately flop onto my bed.

This day has been so tiring already, I don't need any more shit.

Falling asleep wasn't too hard as I was way too tired to function.

I slept nicely though.

————————

HEYY HOW ARE YOU GUYSSS

I'm actually starting to write another fanfic rn!! Not revealing anything yet though.

I'm kind of debating if I want to make this another 20 chapters longer with a lot of angst, possibly messing up a few things with the story, or I'll finish what I have now and I'll reveal the plans for the upcoming ff and publish that.

Regardless of what I'm doing, I'll finish whatever I have now and put it on complete to possibly come back to it and continue some stuff, making it way longer.

What do you guys think?