1

TW!! Mention of drugs and underage drinking

I groan and sit up, hitting my head. "Fuck.." I mutter under my breath. I rub the spot on my head a few times before realizing what happened.

I have a massive headache from yesterday. I guess I got high again. I know I have to stop, I just don't think I want to.

I turn to my alarm to see I woke up 3 minutes before my alarm should go off.

Lucky me.

I turn off my alarm and get out of bed. I'm always glad when I don't have to make my alarm go off. No one in the house will get mad if it doesn't.

I walk towards my wardrobe to search through my clothes for a decent outfit.

I end up choosing some dark wash, straight leg jeans that aren't too tight, a white collared shirt with a quite large blue sweater.

It's not too pretty today but I'm not really in the mood.

I walk into the bathroom and quickly change into my outfit, grabbing a brown belt on the way.

I quickly comb through my hair and brush my teeth before choosing jewelry.

I'm quite the accessory type of guy. For my way of living my sense of fashion is quite alright.

I end up going with a few silver chains, some chonky and smaller rings and some small button earrings.

I hurry out of the bathroom, almost forgetting my phone and run downstairs.

I tiptoe past to my parent's bedroom and quickly put on some converse shoes.

I should really try to get some new shoes, these are all fucked up already.

I manage to steal an apple and get my skateboard to head out.

I skate over the road while slowly eating my apple, acknowledging that'll probably be my only food for the day.

I reach the school, grab my skateboard and head inside. I never like being here. You'd say school is bearable if you have people to talk to, but I don't. I'm not quite liked here.

I walk over to my locker with a quick pace to dump my skateboard and get a notebook.

I honestly don't even care about school that much, but I have to be present some days to not get in trouble with my parents.

I head over to my math class, knowing I'm 10 minutes later than start of the class.

I open the door without knocking and walk inside, revealing a full class staring at me along with a fairly ugly woman staring me down.

"Look who decided to join us today." She fake smiles at me. I just roll my eyes and walk to the back of the class.

"I'm not sure if you realized, but you're late, mister Jacobs." She whines. I don't have a great reputation with the teachers, but she's the absolute worse of all of them.

"I could just leave if you want" I shrug. She gets more annoyed as I speak and sighs.

"Get your text book and copy the board." She pinches the bridge of her nose and exhales dramatically.

I basically spent half of that class doing nothing and just doodling in my book, before the speakers turned on.

"Greetings students, I want to ask for Karl Jacobs to come to the principal's office." The lady's voice is heard through the whole classroom.

"Now. Jacobs" the lady says before the speakers turn off again.

I get up with a grin on my face. "Guess I won't be joining today after all." I smirk at the teacher and head out, keeping the door open slightly just to annoy her.