14

I kick him in his stomach, backing up immediately after. He bends down and grips his stomach in pain. "God you're such a softy" I yell with a big grin on my face. I don't even know why I'm grinning, it's not funny at all.

The guy stands up again and starts walking towards me. I try pushing him away before he punches my nose. I don't pay mind to the feeling of blood running down my nose as I push him to the ground.

The guy winces in pain as he's trying to get up again. Before he can I kick him down.

"God you're such a pathetic little freak." He mumbles, reaching for his stomach again. "Say that again? I didn't hear you." I whisper towards him. "You're a pathetic freak just like-" he spits out, getting cut off by another kick. I kick his jaw this time, making him grab it and shut up.

"Pathetic prick.." I mumble, turning around. "Karl!" I hear a familiar voice and footsteps running up to me. I ignore them and keep walking with a fast and steady pace. "Karl?" They grab my shoulder. I turn around and push them off me.

I didn't push hard enough for them to fall, but still to let go. I stare for a second. Sapnap. I pushed fucking Sapnap! I quickly turn around a speed walk away. I want to get out of here as soon as possible.

Before I know it I'm in the art classroom. My art teacher is basically the only person who likes me and understands me rather than getting mad all the time.

"So what happened this time?" His soft voice speaks as he's wiping the blood off my face.

"He called me a slur. And then he pushed me against the locker.." I quickly explain in only one breath.

He nods and takes the tissue away from my face.

"I know I said I wouldn't.." I start hesitantly. "But I may have gotten attached to someone." I sigh. My art teacher looks up with and lifts one of his eyebrows.

"But I fucked up.." I mumble, receiving an I knew it look.

"After the fight he came to run after me and I pushed him away. I think my expression also wasn't too nice." I rest my chin on my hand and sigh again.

"Okay," he sighs, unsure what to say. "Maybe go apologize? If he sees you as a friend he'll understand that you were in a panic. I'm sure he can forgive you." He sits down, facing me.

I nod and thank him. Now where do I find Sapnap? I leave the room and walk towards the bathroom first. I lock myself in the last stall and take a second to breathe.

I reach for the handle to get out as I heard people entering the bathroom.

"You'll be fine!" I hear a familiar British voice say rather loudly. George?

"I mean why would he be mad?" A voice I recognize as Dream speaks. "Maybe cause you invaded privacy.. or cau-"

"What Dream means is that he's probably in a stressful situation." Okay it's definitely Dream and George. Are they with Sapnap? Are they talking about.. me?

"Gosh he's never going to like me!" Sapnap whines. I hear shuffling and quickly pull my legs up. They're definitely not talking about me. Why would Sapnap want me to like him?

I hear water running and the door close, so I assume that's my cue to leave.

I slowly turn the knob and open the door. I quickly step out the stall and close the door. I turn around and see Sapnap staring me.

"Karl.." he mumbles, slight panic heard in his voice. "How much did you hear..." He asks with a small fake smile on his face. I guess the look on my face answers him already.

I slowly step closer to him. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. I open my arms and turn my head the other way.

As I'm about to lower my arms, knowing he won't hug me, I feel arms wrap around my torso.

I slowly reach my arms around him, resting my head on his hesitantly.

"Sorry.." Sapnap mutters into my chest. "For what?" I lift my head off his head to face him. "Invading your privacy" he mumbles, facing me.

"I was just stressed, sorry." I face away. Sapnap pushes his face back into my chest. I can feel him smile against me.

"So we're skipping last few hours?" I smile slightly, hoping Sapnap won't notice.

"Yeah let's go." He steps back, making me reluctantly let go, and walks out the door.

I follow behind Sapnap to his car. We quickly get in so no one sees us and Sapnap starts the car.

He hands me his unlocked phone, open on Spotify. I see him smile at me in the corner of my eye as I search for songs.

Sapnap drives us to his house as we sing along to songs we recognize.

I follow behind Sapnap into his house. We immediately get greeted by his dad and who I assume is his brother.

"Who's your friend?" His dad asks, eyeing me. "Karl" Sapnap dryly replies.

"Nick." His dad raises his voice slightly. Sapnap turns around and glares at his dad. I have a weird feeling that I'm interrupting something.

Sapnap ignores his dad's rambling and faces me. He stares for a second before grabbing my wrist and taking me with him. When we reach the stairs I pull his hand off and let him grab my hand instead. He gives me a small smile and continues pulling me up the stairs.

Sapnap pushes me into his room and locks the door behind us. "Sorry, my dad is a total dick." He chuckles, rubbing the back of his neck.

I walk towards his bed and let myself fall onto it.

It doesn't take long before Sapnap collapses next to me on the bed. "You can smoke in here if you need to." Sapnap suddenly blurts out. I turn to face him to see he's already on his side, looking at me.

"I'd feel bad if you need to go outside everytime, plus I don't mind. I let Dream smoke in here too." He quickly explains with a soft smile. I return the smile and face the ceiling again.

"You wanna play Mario kart?"

"Karl!" Sapnap whines. "Gosh you're dog water!" I yell out. Sapnap starts laughing from my way of words. "I won!" I yell, falling back onto the floor. Sapnap starts wheezing above me.

"You're so dumb!" He says between laughs. "Atleast I won!"

———————

Wtf is this chapter omg

ANYWAY DRALBUM IN LESS THAN 40 MINUTES OMG IM SO EXCITED ITS UNREALLAHD AJABSGSHSH

Anyway, karlnap is real.

I again forgot what I was going to say cause I SUCK

Well I'll give you this very nice(?) Chapter before I go cry my eyeballs out to the Dralbum soon (might write angst later who knows?)

OKI BYE LOVELIES!!! YOURE GORGEOUS/HANDSOME/PERFECT YOURE VERY MUCH LOVEABLE AND SUPER LOVED!!! BUH BYE!!

Edit: DUDE DREAMS ALBUM IS SO GOOD WTAF!!! spotlight still my favorite, but the kind of love music video was so cute n sweet :[

"Even if I'm in the wrong, I'll try to write it in this song" istg that line matches so good with Q..

ANYWAYS IM CRYING