15

"You're so dumb!" He says between laughs. "At least I won!"

"Hold up, I gotta go to the bathroom" Sapnap says, getting up and walking through the door that connects his room with a bathroom.

I drop back on to Sapnap's bed. My attention turns to the bathroom when I hear Sapnap talking to someone. He didn't sound like he's talking to himself.

I don't want to invade his privacy or anything, but I have to make sure he's okay. I hesitate for a moment before getting up.

I walk over to the bathroom door and pause. I think for a second and decide to just knock. So I do.

"Sapnap? Are you okay?" I try to sound calm, but for some reason the knot in my stomach doesn't let me.

I hear shuffling behind the door until it opens slightly, an arm grabbing me and pulling me inside.

"Gosh Karl, can you not wait one darn second?" Sapnap's harsh voice sounds. "You're so clingy," if I hadn't used up all my tears already I would've broke down, sobbing right now. "I fucking love it." Sapnap finishes his sentence in a whisper.

My eyes widen as I watch him smirk, lifting the phone back to his ear. I stare in disbelief for a second as he talks with the person on the phone, still keeping eye contact with me.

Sapnap takes a fist full of my shirt and lightly pushes me against the door, still listening to the person on the phone.

He reaches next to me and locks the door.

"Sapnap wha-" I whisper, getting interrupted by a finger on my mouth, shushing me.

"No, I hear you clearly" Sapnap speaks into the phone. He doesn't pay attention to the call anymore and just stares at me.

I watch as his eyes flicker between my eyes and lips. Sapnap slowly licks his lips, biting his bottom lip slightly inwards right after.

"God, just do want you want to do.." I mutter, not intending for Sapnap to hear.

Sapnap's grin widens as he steps slightly closer. I open my mouth to talk, stopping when Sapnap taps his phone.

He grabs my shirt again and pulls me towards him. He turns his phone on and puts it on speaker, laying it next to the sink.

I hear the other guy talking about some girl he tried to fix, but my attention is on Sapnap's lips. His beautiful red lips.

"Kiss me then, Jacobs." He whispers softly with a tint of desperate harshness in his voice.

Before I know it I'm pressing my lips against his.

I don't know what got into me. I don't know why I did it. I just kissed him.

Sapnap puts one hand on my cheek with the other on my lower back. I expected him to slowly kiss me, but it's more like a desperate, passionate kiss.

I lift my hand to the back of Sapnap's head as my other hand travels up his back. I pull away and take a second to breathe. Sapnap makes a little distance as well, making me think we're done. But boy was I wrong.

Sapnap smashes his lips on mine again, roughly kissing me. He slightly pushes me more towards him as he walks backwards.

Sapnap let's go of my cheek and back and moves on to grab my under thighs.

He lifts me and places me next to the sink and the phone.

The guy's annoying voice is still blasting out of the phone, but we both ignore him.

Sapnap moves his hands and wraps his arms around my waist. I tangle my hand on the back of his head in his hair, lightly pulling it.

I push Sapnap's head closer to me, desperate to get closer than we already are.

"Gosh you're so hot" Sapnap whispers into my mouth, giving me a weird feeling in my stomach.

"What did you say?" The phone guy suddenly asks.

"I didn't say anything!" Sapnap quickly says back, looking at me with a sly smirk.

The guy tries starting his story again but gets cut off by Sapnap.

"Look man, I gotta go" Sapnap says, grabbing the phone and ending the call before the guy could resist.

"Where were we?" He whispers, facing me again, bringing his lips closer to mine again.

"NICK!" Sapnap backs up and rolls his eyes. He walks towards the door and unlocks it, walking towards his room door greeting his father.

I sigh and get of the counter. I quickly splash my face with water, drying it with the towel next to me, and walk out into Sapnap's bedroom.

"No" I hear Sapnap scoff.

"Yes. You are." I hear his father talk. I walk over to Sapnap's desk and sit in his chair.

I look at Sapnap who is standing just inside. He's holding the door barely open, just enough for his father to see him.

Sapnap has a small banter with his father before closing the door and locking it, ignoring the yelling from his father.

He walks over to me and gestures me to get up. I do so and watch Sapnap walk behind me and sit in his chair.

"Come here." He says, opening his arms. I hesitate for a moment before giving in and hugging him.

Sapnap lifts my leg, gesturing me to sit. I pause before lifting my legs and putting both my knees beside Sapnap's legs in the chair.

I lower myself onto his lap and reach my arms around his neck.

Sapnap gently holds my waist, rolling over to his desk.

He grabs his phone and types something. I don't really pay mind to anything, I just rest my head in the crook of Sapnap's neck and slowly drift off to sleep.

Last thing I feel is Sapnap gently playing with my hair.

—————————

I'm here!

Juicy episode for you guys bcz yes.

I ALSO REMEMBERED WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY PAST 3 CHAPTERS

I wanna thank everyone that reads my stupid silly lil books, I really appreciate you guys :]

TYSM FOR 800 READS!!! AAHAHAHAHHHHH THATS AWESOME!!

Okay loves, remember you're super perfect and very much loveable and loved!! Byebye mwah