13

I throw Karl slightly, getting a better grip on his thighs before rushing towards the living room.

"Nick, what on earth are you doing?" Dream exclaims as soon as I walk through the doorway with Karl in my arms.

"I think he passed out?" I panic, not knowing what to do. What do you do when someone passes out.

"Alright. Uhm, just wait till he wakes up I think? Did you check if his fever is still there?" George gets up and walks to the kitchen to grab a glass of water Incase Karl wakes up thirty. "Shit I haven't.." I mutter under my breath.

I walk towards the couch and sit down with Karl on top of me. I rest the back of my hand on his forehead, checking his temperature. He's normal again..

"What the fuck do I do?!" I yell in Dream's face. "Chill, all we can do is wait till he wakes up." Dream shrugs, clearly worried but not wanting to sound like it.

I hold Karl's head, trying to keep him as close as possible to protect him from whatever is coming as Quackity walks into the room. He glares daggers at me, walking over to George who also just walked into the room.

"This happens often. Just wait till he wakes up." Quackity quietly speaks, barely getting my attention before realizing it's about Karl.

George pushes past him and puts the glass down on the coffee table. "You know what's weird?" Dream starts. He always starts one of his stories like that. Doesn't matter what he's going to talk about, he will start of by saying that little phrase.

Dream continues rambling about something he saw at Walmart once. I keep holding Karl close, glaring at Quackity once in a while.

I rest my head on Karl's, waiting for him to wake up. Right as Dream finishes his story I feel Karl shifting. I quickly remove my head from his and pull my hand back.

"I could've sworn you were talking about Minecraft trash bins" he mumbled, turning towards Dream. "You listened? I did see them! The ones you put outside to put your greens in! It was a Minecraft creeper." Dream smiles brightly, happy knowing someone listened to him.

Karl lays his hands on my chest, making me think back to the thought I had when I was in that room with Karl, before pushing himself up. He holds his head, clearly getting dizzy and almost falling backwards.

I reach one arm behind his lower back Incase he falls as he sits on his own, still on my lap. "Hi" he mumbles softly. "Sorry" I whisper to him, receiving a smile in return.

What the fuck just happened.

Karl turns, willingly not leaving my lap, and starts talking to Dream about creepers and endermen. My thought trails right back to Karl's hands all over me.

Karl and I are alone on the couch, he's on my lap facing my way. I move my hands from his thighs up, stopping when I reach his hips. I gently pull Karl closer to me, urging to smash my lips on his again.

Karl scoots closer towards my chest and wraps his arms around my neck. His eyes flicker between my eyes and lips before he closes the small space between us. Karl passionately kissed me, but this time I can't kiss back. No matter how hard I try, I can't move further, I can't say anything or kiss him back. I feel the sensation of his lips on mine though, and that's already enough.

His lips leave mine and immediately meet with my jaw. They work their way from my jaw, slowly down my neck. I tilt my head, making it more accessible for Karl and let him do his thing. I feel his lips slowly moving across my skin, staying just long enough on every spot.

Karl backs up and stares at me. "Nick, what are you doing?" I open my eyes and see Karl looking at me with a concerned look. Dream is also looking at me, snorting and trying to hold in his laughter.

"Yeah I'm fine, why?" Gosh I shouldn't have asked that, I definitely look weird

"You kept pulling Karl towards you, man." Dream chuckles slightly. Oh dear, did I really? "Sorry" I mutter, receiving a small smile from Karl before he went back to talking to Dream.

I'm making such a fool out of myself..

Karl left after a while. I wanted to bring him home but he kept refusing for some reason. I don't want him to go. I want to be with him longer.

"Well Sapnap, tell us about it" George sits down on the couch in front of me and Dream with a sly smirk. "Huh?" I snap back to reality and focus on George.

"Your little daydream when Karl was here?" Dream chimes in with a grin. "Uhm.." I mutter, unsure what to say.

"I'll make it easier for you," George sits back. "Did Karl shotgun you?" He asks, smirk disappearing and with a serious face.

"What?" Dream yelps in disbelief. "No way you got shotgunned by Karl!" He laughs, clearing his throat when he realizes no one else is laughing.

I sigh and sit back slightly. "Alright," George exhales. "You know what that means right?" George asks, still completely serious. "Sappy has a crush!" Dream yells and jumps up.

"Don't you hate him?" I question. "Hm, he's alright. I can learn to like him." Dream pauses.

"Well, I think I'm going home soon. I'll see you guys tomorrow." I sigh and get up, grabbing my stuff.

I get home and immediately kick my shoes off and run to my room. I don't feel like talking to anyone right now. I have to get Karl off my mind. I can't become his best friend and then have feelings or something for him. It's not feelings though, is it?

It's just a stupid small crush that I have.