3

TW: underage smoking 🚭

"Sorry" I chuckle.

I'm not sure what the fuck I'm doing here.

I'm in the house of someone I met yesterday, not to mention the best friend of the guy that hates me tons.

I'm not even sure why he cares so much or why he actually trusts me, but I kind of like it.

Sapnap is nice and great company. He's also quite good at distracting me from my problems.

He even stuck up for me against his own best friend!

Now I'm sitting on his counter top, watching him struggle to reach the mixer.

I giggle as he jumps to reach the mixer and almost hits his head.

He turned to me in suprise. Was my giggle weird? God I shouldn't have gig-

"You should laugh more often." Sapnap calmly smiles and turns around again.

I get a weird feeling in my stomach and can't help but smile.

"Can you stop sitting there in amusement and help me?" Sapnap whines, finally giving up.

I jump off the counter and try reaching the shelf.

"Who designed your house? Even i can't reach it!" I let out a small chuckle within my exhale.

"Hold up, I got this" Sapnap says brightly. He wasn't even finished before I felt hands on my waist and my feet going off the ground.

"HUH?" I yell out making him laugh.

"Just grab it!" He continues laughing, almost dropping me.

"For fucks sake, please don't drop me!!" I yell, fearing my head will be on the floor in a few seconds.

"I won't just grab it.." Sapnap's laugh turns into a wheeze making me laugh as well.

I quickly grab the mixer and get lowered down.

My feet reach the ground and I set the mixer down, Sapnap's hands still on my hips.

"How did you even manage to lift me? Let alone that long!" I manage to get out between laughs.

Sapnap calms downs lightly and let's go of my hips, his cheeks slightly redder than before.

"You're not that heavy, idiot." He chuckles, looking at me.

I haven't laughed so hard in a while. I haven't laughed at all, except forced ones.

I smile at him for a second before Sapnap breaks eye contact and moves on with the baking.

He ends up giving me a whole tutorial how to do basically everything.

We made brownies with Skittles and Oreos and they turned out pretty good.

Our clothes did end up all dirty though.

"That was so much fun! You're a perfect baker now." Sapnap smiles.

"All because of the greatest Sapnap ofcourse!" He adds with a laugh.

"What time do you have to go home?" Sapnap asks, taking a bite out of a brownie.

"About 7 or something." I reply nervously. I really don't want to go home.

Home..

"Oh damn, you should go then, didn't know it was that late already." He lets out a forced chuckle.

"Uhm yeah.." I mumble.

"Wait, do you want to like.. borrow some clean clothes or something? Yours are kind of messy.." he hesitates.

"Yeah if you don't mind" why did I say yes?

Sapnap's eyes lit up as he runs up the stairs.

He comes back a minute later with a grey hoodie with a flame on it.

I quickly pull my sweater off, still wearing the under shirt.

I see Sapnap staring at my arm, but he doesn't say anything. Great, why did I do that...

Now he probably thinks I'm disgusting.. There goes my chances of him being my friend. Why do I even bother anymore.

I quickly throw on his hoodie and lower my head to the ground.

"I like your tattoo" Sapnap gives me a genuine looking smile.

He didn't think I'm weird? He only paid attention to the tattoo?

I muttered a small thanks before walking to the front door with Sapnap behind me.

"Do you need me to drive you home?" He asks in a worried tone. I shake my head and give him a smile. I don't want to bother him any more.

Sapnap steps closer to me and pulls on the hood of his hoodie, pulling it over my head after fixing it.

The hoodie is quite large on me actually, judging from the few times I've actually seen Sapnap he always wears hoodies that are way too large on him.

I open the door and walk onto Sapnap's porch with my skateboard in my hand.

I give him a small wave and drop my skateboard to skate away.

I have to hurry to not be home too late. I have enough time, but you never know if anyone throws a tantrum again.

I quickly got home and kick my shoes off. I hear yelling in the kitchen so I skip getting a small snack and go straight to my room.

I throw my sweater into the pile of clothes and debate changing into something else.

I bring the hoodie up to my face and smell the cologne on it that smells exactly like Sapnap.

I grab my phone and immediately regret not asking Sapnap for his number.

I decide to just scroll through Twitter for the time being.

The yelling downstairs won't die down and I'm having a massive headache..

I decide to just sneak out and get a quick breather. I won't be long.

I quickly climb out my window and climb on the roof.

It's quite easy to climb on the roof at my house. I always sit up here when it gets bad or I need an escape from everything.

I reach into my pocket. I open my packet and get out a cigarette.

I reach in my other pocket and get my lighter. I hold my hand Infront of the flame to block any wind coming through.

"Just light, damn it.." I mutter. I shake the lighter and burn my hand. "Fuck.." I mumble in pain.

Sudden panic rushes through me. I quickly check the sleeves of Sapnap's hoodie to see if it's not damaged by the flame, since I have the sleeves covering my hands.

I mentally face palm and try lighting the cigarette again, succeeding this time.

I bring it to my lips and inhale quickly.

I drop the cigarette and exhale calmly. God, I missed this.

I stay up there for about 10 minutes till climbing down again and laying back in bed.

I quickly smell If Sapnap's hoodie doesn't smell like cigarettes, feeling relieved when it still smells nice.

I quickly change into sweatpants and take off the collared shirt underneath the hoodie.

I decide on sleeping in the hoodie and jump back in my comfortable bed.

It's doesn't take long for me to dooze off and fall into the wonderful world of dreams.