11

TW: violence, underage drinking

I slightly lift Sapnap's hat and lay my hand underneath.

Karl tangles his hand in Sapnap's hair making Sapnap's cheeks tint a light rosey color.

Sapnap grabs his vibrating phone out of his pocket and opens the notification. He looks at the message he received from George.

Have you seen Dream?

Sapnap chuckles slightly, remembering the rant Dream just had and typed out a reply.

Come to the couch by the window.

He sends the message and buries his phone back into his pocket. He pulls Karl closer lightly and rests onto his shoulder.

"Dream!" A voice all three boys recognize whines out. A brunette and ravenette appear. The taller brunette runs up to Dream, clinging on to him immediately. "Why'd you run off? I was so worried!" George cries out, planting kisses all over Dream's face.

Sapnap smiles at his two worried friends before turning his attention towards what George and Quackity are holding.

George looks up and smiles, handing Sapnap a liquor bottle and some plastic cups. Sapnap grins and accepts it gladly. He pours a cup and downs it in one go.

He hands Karl the bottle, but before he could give a cup Karl drank out the bottle.

"Jeez, calm down though guy." Sapnap chuckles, lowering the bottle in Karl's hands, brushing over Karl's hand slowly.

Karl wipes his mouth hoping to blame the alcohol in his body for the quite noticable blush covering his face.

"Karl, can we talk?" Quackity's voice sounds. It sounds louder than anything else in the room for Karl. It's like that's the only thing heard. Karl nods and slowly stands up, brushing Sapnap's arm off his shoulder.

Karl follows Quackity outside to the backyard. Not a lot of people are out there. Only a few people in the hot tub, but they're way too drunk to pay mind to the two boys.

"Well? Spit it out." Karl barked. Quackity crossed his arms, staring daggers at Karl. "You know I can't trust you if you keep lying right?" Quackity tried sounding calm but barely didn't yell.

"I told you I quit and I did! I just picked it back up.." Karl didn't yell. Karl barely ever yells.

"I don't want you around my fucking friends!" Quackity yelled, getting closer to Karl's face. "You can't control who I fucking talk to." Karl pushes Quackity away, making him almost trip.

Quackity always tries to be intimidating when he's in a fight with people, but Karl is way taller and not easy afraid. He glares at Quackity, about to walk away.

"You're going to influence my friends to be like your.. kind!" Quackity yells. Karl turns around. "My kind?" He asks. He walks over to Quackity, slightly towering over him.

"Why are they taking so long?" George whines. "Maybe they're making out" Dream snickers. "Very funny guys" Sapnap sarcastically states.

"Should we check up on them?" He asks, fiddling with his thumbs. "If you want to" Dream shrugs. Dream still isn't a fan of Karl, but it learning not to hate him for his best friend.

Sapnap stands up, on his way to find the door leading to the backyard.

"It's not my fucking fault you're so selfish!"

Sapnap steps outside, attention immediately on the two fighting boys he knows as his friends. "Cause you're such a great friend that you totally deserve them!" Quackity laughs without any humor in his voice.

"Right, cause I have to be stuck with you for the rest of my life while you go around making friends and lying to them, huh?" Karl isn't calm anymore, but he's still not yelling for the sake of his own mental health.

"You're such a fu-" Quackity moves closer to Karl, raising his hand. Karl flinches, walking backwards and falling to the ground.

"Quackity what the fuck?" Sapnap's voice is heard. Quackity shoots his head towards Sapnap, lowering hand immediately.

Sapnap stares at the shorter boy before running over to Karl. "Are you alright?" He asks in his soft voice. Karl gives him a slight hum in response, getting up as George and Dream walk through the door.

"Karl? What happened?" George asks, eyes flickering between the two boys and Quackity. Karl gets up and walks over to George and Dream, ready to head out.

"Maybe you should follow your brother.." Quackity mutters as he walks past. Karl's head shoots in his direction. He runs towards Quackity and pushes him to the ground with all the strenght he has, making Quackity fall with his head against the concrete.

——————

Short one sorry had to leave you guys on the cliff hanger

Tysm for 100 reads!! Why is everyone adding my other karlnap books and reading it but not this one 😭 THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST OF ALL MY BOOKS

I was writing this and my dad asked who I'm sending so many messages to. So i tell him I'm writing a fanfic and he wants to READ IT. Nahhh man. I wouldn't let you read other fanfics I wrote so this one ESPECIALLY not.