47' Rooftop Fight

Word count: 

——————————————————

Renjun's POV:

So much had happened in the last 24 hours, basically turning my already complicated life upside down.

Firstly, Jeno, Haechan and I were on our way to find Maya and get an enquiry on Mark and Chenle's well-being. We succeeded on the latter first, having heard from them because Mark called us on Jeno's phone.

I was so glad to find out that they were okay, even though I had suspected it at first.

He said that we meet up at the hotel we were staying at, on the ground floor. Haechan immediately made a hard u-turn to take us back there.

Mark explained everything once we were back and we then found out that the Choi brothers were trying to sabatoge our plans in every way possible. Even now that we had Y/N with us, they were still trying to ruin it for us.

While I wasn't so sorry for us because it was part of our job to go through such people, my heart ached for Y/N as she didn't even know anything about this.

From why Minjae had kidnapped her, to why he was after us. She doesn't know the reason for either. She has no idea what went down in our past, between the Choi family/Red dragons and us. None of this is her fault so it is really unfair for her to be caught in between all of this.

Mark said that he and Chenle had spied on them for a while before actually discovering their true intentions. He even said that they didn't free Maya either, especially when they'd lost her daughter.

"Chenle managed to attach a tracking device to one of them." Mark said.

"How?" Haechan asked curiously.

"Easy, I had dressed up as one of them to get closer." He turned around, showcasing his current outfit. It did have a logo on it.

Mark checked his phone for a while and it was indicating that they were situated at our Rooftop right now. My heart was beating deeply into my chest, secretly hoping that Y/N or even the other members won't be there to witness anything. Seeing how they were in the building too.

The latter managed to happen first, once again, because we met Jaemin at the reception. I glared at Haechan because he had made that suggestion, that we enter through the front.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jaemin enquired rather surprised. I didn't blame him though, because we weren't supposed to be there in the first place.

"Shh, just come with us, since you already discover us." Jeno holds his hand lightly and drags him along with us.

Yes, we didn't want anyone to be dragged into our mess, not even our members who were already safe, like Jaemin or Jisung. Although, Jaemin had already spotted us so he was a part of it now.

We explained everything to him on the way as he nonchalantly joined us, not questioning anything. He didn't even seem surprised when he saw Mark and Chenle, alive and breathing.

We all decided on taking the stairs, to avoid any delay or further sabatoge, even though there were thirty floors to the hotel.

We discovered yet another surprise, right outside the rooftop door, where Jisung was standing. Devastated, while he was hysterically banging on the door.

"Y/N! Please open!" He kept on saying which worried most of us.

Haechan immediately approached him, carefully putting a hand on his shoulder. Jisung stiffened a bit before turning around.