42' Group Calls And Nosebleeds

Word count: 1.5K

——————————————————

Jisung's POV:

Y/N finishes narrating what led her to this state. My heart breaks at the revelation.

Whatever I had imagined these people would do to her, nothing like that had actually happened.

Haechan had taken a look at the time bomb while she was speaking. He said that he'd leave it to an expert instead, not wanting to risk anything.

According to Y/N, Minjae said that if she does anything, the time bomb will be activated. Which she'd already done. So that means any minute now, we would get something.

A signal, a continuous beep sound, a red light or just all of them at once.

Renjun was listening calmly, the whole time, but I knew him better to know that he wasn't calm at all. Well, in his head atleast. He was controlling his emotions—for Y/N's sake—something he'd learn to do as a part of his job.

I look around the group right now and I realize Haechan and I were the only ones who had visible shock written in our facial expressions. I mentally shake myself off, in order to get ready for some action.

"I'll go." I announce to them after thinking—partly—about it. "I'll take Jeno Hyung with me, to... to get the child. Then Mark Hyung and Chenle can rescue Maya."

This is probably the first time I've contributed to the group with a full proof plan. Not probably, it is actually. I also add that we should have Jaemin down here too because there is no need for us to stay at the party now that we've found Y/N.

The others agree with my logical decision and I'm about to go when something holds me back. Y/N's hand.

"Her name is Xiao Ling. Please be careful with her, she's just a child." She tells me before letting me go. I nod my head at her before entering through the back door and into the building, once again.

There I find the others to tell them about the plans but they stop me saying that they'd heard everything. Jaemin said that he had been on a call with Haechan, who didn't disconnect it, so they heard everything.

"I can't wait to break Minjae's hand." Chenle presses his hands together so hard, they have turned white.

"Come on, let's go, we don't have any time." I stand up while looking at the function around me. It's just about to start because there a lot of people here and the hosts have started to file in.

Chenle takes out his phone to make a group call, so that we can all be connected to each other. We all pick up first hand while waiting for the others who aren't here.

"Mark, I'm coming out there to you. Please get your car ready." Chenle announces once he is sure that Mark has joined the call.

"Where are we going?" Mark answers with a question.

"I'll tell you once I get there." Chenle speaks into my ear now because we have parted ways already.

I'm on my way to the second floor, where I'll meet Jeno so we can travel up to where Xiao Ling is. I just hope she is still in the place Y/N told us she'd be in.

"What the-" I hear Haechan almost curse through the earpiece. Mark enquires what's going on and some silence is heard before the situation is revealed.

"I just got here, guys wherever you are, please don't panic." Jaemin consoles us before telling us the problem. That is exactly his personality.

"You not telling us the problem, is already making us panic." Jeno complains from his side.