32' Real Enemies

Word count: 1.2k

——————————————————

Y/N's POV:

Haechan takes cover behind the door and drags me along with him.

Although I have other plans.

I run towards where Mark and Renjun have fallen. Without caring for my own safety, I crouch down next to them.

"Renjun! Are you okay?" I panic while trying to help him up.

Renjun drags me down instead and holds my head down softly.

"Why are you here?" He whispers.

"S-someone shot at you and I-I thought-"

I don't get to finish my sentence because Mark signals Renjun and he turns his attention to him instead.

After a swift moment of their non-verbal conversation, Renjun holds my hand and he takes me back further into the room, closer to the window where he was leaning on at first.

"What's happening?" I ask him.

"Shh. Here." He holds my right hand and makes me take the gun in his. "Just stay put, and hold this."

"B-but-"

"Don't use it, even if you have to. Just scare them."

"Where are you going?" I ask him after realizing what he is about to do.

"Wherever they went."

Renjun runs out after Mark and Haechan without another word.

I'm left alone in this deserted place with no sound except for my own breathing.

Minutes later, I hear footsteps of several people making their way towards the room I'm in. This only makes me clutch the gun Renjun has left me with, much harder but unintentionally.

Maybe it's them. I think to myself.

But it's not, because a few people I don't recognize enter the room.

They're dressed in full black and formal attire. Two men. Two women.

"There she is. Get her." One guy orders the others.

"Hold it." I raise my gun. "Who are you?"

The man who had first spoken sighs very bordly and says, "Stacey, you handle her. Bring her to the car in 10."

The man then leaves with one of the women he came with, which means he left me with so called 'Stacey' and another dude.

I decide it would be a really good idea to shoot right at this moment but I've never held a gun in my life before, let alone pull the trigger. I guess that's why Renjun told me not to use it.

Where are the boys?

"Don't come any closer than that." My voice echos across the room when I notice Stacey has been taking small steps towards me.

She stops and does a hand gesture towards her collegeue who simply nods at her.

He then exits the room.

Stacey immediately turns to me and takes out one of her heels.

I'm confused by her actions which distracts me and buys her enough time to throw her heel at me.

The heel knocks out the gun in my hand which catches me by surprise causing me to stagger.

I regain my balance and try to make a run for it but Stacey catches up quickly and holds me by my hair.