16' Surprise!

Word count: 1461

——————————————————

Y/N's POV

I wake up on Renjun's shoulder with the ipod still in my ear. I have so many questions right now.

Like, how did I even sleep an entire night while sitting?

How did I even fall asleep in the first place?

I put all my unanswered questions aside and I decide to get up from where I am, hoping Renjun wouldn't wake up.

He doesn't.

So I go to the bathroom and freshen up. When I get out, the doorbell rings.

I rush downstairs to open the door to an excited looking Minjae.

"Surprise!" He exclaims while spreading his arms.

"What surprise?" I look around him, unable to find the surprise.

"Let me inside first." He motions past me.

"Oh sorry, where are my manners?" I step aside and he walks inside while I close the door.

I follow Minjae to the living room and he turns to me.

"The 15th." He states.

"What about it?" I ask clearly lost.

Minjae looks like he's about to answer me but saves it instead when something else catches his attention.

I follow his gaze and regret it as soon as I find what he's looking at.

"Shit." I curse softly as Renjun takes the last step down.

"Renjun, what are you doing here?" Minjae asks him coldly.

Renjun on the other hand looks genuinely confused as he looks from me to Minjae and then back.

"I'm sorry, do we know each other?" He asks him back.

Minjae scoffs and I want to crawl in a hole and hide away.

Hide from these two men.

And the tension between them right now.

"I know you. And I also know that you shouldn't be here, in her house so early in the morning." Minjae shoots at Renjun.

"What about you? You're also in her house at this time." Renjun shoots back.

I cannot be a witness to this.

"Guys stop it." I say but looks like nobody heard because they continue without acknowledging my words.

"Yeah, but dude you came from her room! You can't beat that!" He says while pointing towards my room.

Renjun is the one who scoffs this time, "And so? Are you jealous?"

"STOP IT!" I scream and they both finally turn to me.

Minjae walks to my side and he holds my shoulders.

"I'm so sorry Y/N." He says and Renjun rolls his eyes.

I know he's just being Renjun and just like Jisung and Chenle he also probably doesn't like Minjae.

But then again, how does he not like him, when he doesn't even know him?

Minjae let's go off my shoulders and turns to Renjun.

"I'm so sorry I acted that way. I just- I really like Y/N and I get jealous really easily." He sincerely says to an unbothered Renjun.

"It's okay Jay." I say to smoothen things up.