27' My Clothes

Word count: 1.2k

I personally like this one!

Warning: mentions of Renjun blushing😭😊

——————————————————

Renjun's POV:

Y/N yelled and knocked for what seemed like a few seconds until she became silent.

Why does she care so much anyways? I thought to myself. Even the boys don't care this much. In fact, they don't even care!

I assumed she went back to sleep (if she even slept in the first place) so I came out to double check.

I open the door to find that she's not there anymore.

So she must be in her room.

"Hey! Huang Renjun!" I here someone shout from outside.

Y/N.

I take a minute to breath because this girl is crazy and I need energy to make her understand.

After my break, I go over to the window and I open the curtains without opening the window.

Y/N waves her hands frantically at me, to which I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"OPEN!" She screams but I can hear her way too clearly.

Instead of opening the window, I shake my head at her and draw the curtains too.

She's not winning this one.

"I'm gonna stay here the entire night!" Y/N warns but I'm not interested anymore.

Until it starts to rain. It pours abruptly without any warning. No thunderstorms or lightning to prepare us.

I'm worried about Y/N but I'm pretty sure she'll come inside now because no one would stay outside in this weather.

"Renjun! I'm still gonna stay out in this rain!"

I take back my words.

I stand up to switch of my lights to show her that I'm still not budging because she'll get the message and come inside.

Y/N doesn't speak for a while after I have switched of the lights to which I assume she's back inside and has accepted defeat.

I go back to the window to check on her and she's still there.

Drenched. Cold. Shivering.

That's when I rush out.

I grab a jacket and an umbrella too.

"You came." Is all she says.

I ignore her acknowledgement and I fit the jacket around her shoulders.

"Get up. Let's go inside."

"No. I'll stay here." Y/N stubbornly replies.

"Yah! Stand up or.."

"Or what? Huh. What will you do?" She threatens back.

I heavily sigh and make her hold the umbrella as she stares at me blankly.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

I ignore her question and bend down to pick her up. Y/N gasps because I caught her off guard.

She holds on to my neck and let's the umbrella go.

"I'm sorry I-" She starts.

I assume she must be apologizing because I'm getting drenched in the process too.