She steps into the shower and is immediately pelted by the stream, but its nice and relaxes her tired muscles.

As she washes away her tiredness, she replays the previous night in her mind and can't stop smiling. It was perfect to her.

They had watched Greys Anatomy and at one point he pulled her into him and held her while the show played, it was the first time a boy had held Ellie in such a way.

Then they paused the show and talked, just talked, about each other and random things.

Ellie opened up to him because it just felt easy, she told him about her relationship with her mom, her dad and Bella, and he listened intently, often asking questions that furthered the process of getting to know each other.

It's strange to her how quickly she grew close with him. It feels like she has known him for a long time already, she assumes it's just the supernatural of it all.

He told her about himself, too, like about his brother Felix and a little about his job in Italy, though he couldn't say too much about that, only little things about his bosses.

"Caius is the angry one," He'd said with a deep laugh, "very irritable. Marcus... doesn't really care. Hes mellow. And Aro, well, Aro is very nice but if need be can be quite stern."

Ellie had laughed but was also wondering if she would ever meet these bosses, if she would one day become apart of the Volturi.

He also told her a little about his life, though hazy, he remembered little things like he was born in Greece but left it for Italy and his job.

They also kissed. A lot. And then Ellie eventually fell asleep with Greys Anatomy playing in the background until Demetri realized she had fallen asleep, so he turned it off.

Ellies large smile stays as she steps out of the shower and dries herself off, but it falters once she realizes she has no clothes — just her towel. Her eyes widen in realization.

Normally, she'd just dress in her room, but a man is currently in her there. She curses under her breath and her heart begins to thud rapidly.

After a few minutes of panicking, she comes to the conclusion that either way, he'll see her naked so she should just get it over with.

She wraps the towel tightly around her body and then wraps her arms around her chest for even more security. She stares at the door for a moment before yanking it open, she quickly tucks her arm back around her chest.

Demetri lifts his head to look at her, his eyebrows raise up the second his eyes land on her. "Cute outfit." He comments with a sly smirk.

Ellie blushes, her cheeks turning a light shade of red. "Shut up." She grumbles and then searches hurriedly for an outfit in her closet. Demetri chuckles and she can feel his eyes burning into her.

When she gathers her clothes, she disappears back into the bathroom, but not before catching a glimpse of Demetri smiling widely with dimples popping out on his cheeks.

She drops her towel and then puts her clothes on, after, she drags her hair brush through her wet and tangled hair. When done, she leaves the bathroom and drops her pajamas and towel into her laundry basket.