Chapter 22- I Like the Way You Think

-Jessica’s P.O.V-

“Harry,” I croaked. It was strange to say his name aloud, but to see him was crazy to me. My heart began to pick up speed.“Wha-what are you doing here?” I stuttered. It had been months since I had last saw him, and after all those gossip reports I thought he would never want to see me.

“Just thought I’d take a look at some of the stuff around here.” His dimples appeared.

“Harry we all know that’s not true.” I laughed. “It’s good to see you.” I finally said, boy was it good to see him.

“Yeah it’s great to see you, you’re looking good.” He indicated to me wearing my kiddy museum shirt. 

“You too.” And he did. He was wearing a dark wash of jeans, a white v-neck and a black sweater. 

“So what have you been up to?”

“Well I got a job here, doing well in school. You?” 

“On tour,” Our answers completely different. We both burst out laughing cause it was crazy how we lived such a different life. 

“Crazy huh?”

“Yeah it is.” He sighed. 

“Well I’m closing up,” I waved my key. 

“I’ll wait for you outside?” 

“Yeah sure.” I grinned. When he left me I shook my head in disbelief. I couldn’t believe he was standing there, after all this time. Seeing him brought back a lot for me. I grabbed my coat and walked outside into the lovely spring air. Harry approached my still sporting his signature smile. 

“Where you off to?” He asked.

“I’m going out with Jenna actually.”

“Oh and how is she?’

“Good we actually moved in together.” I was surpised I hadn't chickened out and ran away.

“That’s great!” We stood there for a few moments. I couldn’t take my eyes off his warm green eyes. 

“Well I guess I should be going.” I finally said. 

“Oh well okay,” He said awkwardly. “Jess?”

“Yeah?” I looked up at him, not realizing we were pretty close to each other. 

“Uhm I was wondering if you were free tomorrow night?” My heart was now doing flips.Why was he still able to have that affect on me?

“Uh I am why?”

“Maybe you and I could have dinner, you know catch up?” He bit his lip nervously. I thought about it quickly. Just think of it like having dinner with an old friend, not your ex.