Chapter 2- Who the Hell Do You Think You Are?

-Jessica’s P.O.V-

I walked into work the next day with a slight bounce to my step I had a feeling it would be a good day. I was also looking forward to my road trip with my best friend Jenna this weekend. We were planning on traveling the English Countryside, and spending a couple of days there. I was leaving right after my morning shift, and we would make it to the cottage by sundown.

“Morning Susan!” I smiled at my boss.

“Morning Jess.” She looked worn out.

“Did anyone call about a lost phone?” I put on my apron and began to make a customer a coffee, since Susan wasn’t going to do anything. I had spent half my night waiting for the phone to ring so I could return it. I felt bad keeping the phone, but I was only keeping it because I wanted it to be safe. If I left it at the cafe no one would do anything about it.

“No why?” For some reason I didn’t tell her.

“Oh nothing.” I began to pour foam on top of the expresso and made a leaf design with it. Customers loved the fact that I turned their drink into art it made them smile. My head shot up every time I heard someone enter the cafe hoping they were here to claim the phone, but no one had said anything. I wanted someone to take it off my hands so I would stop feeling like I stole something.

-Harry’s P.O.V-

“What am I going to do Lou? Some fan has probably done some creepy voodoo stuff to it.”

“Harry you’re so weird.” He threw a pillow at me from the couch. We had been living in condo together for a few months now, and it was working out pretty well. The other boys lived close by, and I was happy to be living with Louis. It was nice to talk to someone I had a lot in common with. “You think our fans are all psychos, but they’re not all like that.”

“Says the guy who found a fan hiding in a garbage can.”

“Hey that was one time!”

“Louis what am I going to do I really need it.” He rolled his eyes.

“Did you ever call your phone and see if someone picked up?” I felt a lightbulb switch on in my head.

“YOU’RE RIGHT!” I jumped up and grabbed our home phone.

“Please tell me you’re joking, you hadn’t thought of that?”

“Shut up!” I put the phone to my ear, and waited for someone to pick up. 

-Jessica’s P.O.V-

“Wait so you took the phone?” Jenna and I were laying near the fire place in a cottage that we rented for our mini vacation. We had made just in time before snow started to fall. I loved this cozy cabin. There was something about them that was so comforting.