Chapter 3- Maybe Just Maybe

-Jessica’s P.O.V-

I laid in my bed early Monday morning. Jenna and I were leaving the cottage after breakfast and heading back to the city. I decided to grab my phone and play some games until Jenna woke up. After playing 5 rounds of Temple Run I decided to Google Harry again. The entire weekend Jenna and I just relaxed inside since it was freezing outside, so I spent my free time Googling him. I still couldn’t believe that I had Harry’s phone, and how rude he really was. I always knew celebrities were stuck up, but he was just ridiculous. I scrolled through Google images finding hundreds of photos of him. I had to admit he was cute with his curly hair, and dimples. But that didn’t stop me from remembering what a jerk he was. I was just looking forward to giving him his phone and leaving. 

-Harry’s P.O.V-

“So what’s the plan for today?” Louis jumped on my bed excitedly.

“Can I sleep for a bit longer please?”

“It’s 1 o’clock already I think you’ve slept enough.” I pulled the sheets over my head, drowning his voice out. “The boys are coming over soon, so you should get ready.”

“Meh.”

“You should be in a good mood not only are we going out with the lads, but you get your phone back!” I shot out of bed instantly.

“Your right!” I walked over to the bathroom and got changed. “In fact she should be here soon.” 

“I knew that would cheer you up!” Louis looked down at his phone. “The lads are here, I’ll see you when your done your manly grooming!” With that Louis walked out of my room. I wasn’t quite sure how I was going to react when I got my phone. I know I had been pretty harsh on the phone, but I had the right to be. If it got into the wrong hands something bad could happen, and I would be screwed. 

-Jessica’s P.O.V-

I told Jenna to drive slowly when heading back. Not only was it beginning to snow, but I wanted to take my time getting to Harry’s house. He had texted me his address the night before, but I didn’t bother responding. 

“Why are you so afraid?” Jenna asked while pulling into familiar streets. 

“Because I yelled at him, and he’s going to be a bitch.”

“No he’s not maybe he’s really nice!” Jenna had a problem with being negative.

“Jenna he’s a jerk he thinks he fucking owns the world. I hate people like him.”

“You don’t even know him!” I didn’t bother answering her. “Look at your leg,” I looked down to see what she was talking about. “you’re tapping it constantly, you only do that when you’re really nervous.” She had a point it was shaking up and down rapidly. 

“I’m just cold that’s all.” 

“Mhm.” He rolled her eyes. She pulled into the parking lot of a fancy condo complex. “Can I come?” She begged as I got my purse and Harry’s cellphone.

“For the hundredth time no! I’m just going to run in and give him his phone.” 

“You suck.” 

“I’ll be back in 10 minutes tops.”

“Have fun without me!” I slammed the door and made my way to the building, nervous as ever.

-Harry’s P.O.V-

“Harry why are you pacing back and forth? Calm down you’re getting your precious phone.” Zayn took a sip of his water. 

“What’s taking her so long?” I looked up at the clock anxiously. 

“I can’t wait till he gets his phone back he’s been acting like an ass since he lost it.” Louis flicked through the channels on T.V. “I remember when you used to be fun.” He smirked. 

“Well the second I get my phone back we won’t have that problem now will we?” Suddenly the doorbell rang. “Finally!” 

“Let me answer it!” Niall ran to the door beating me to it. “If you answer it I’m afraid you might rip her head off!” I crossed my arms and waited in the living area with the rest of the boys. 

“This should be good!” Zayn smirked.

-Jessica’s P.O.V-

I calmed down slightly when I rang the doorbell. ‘It’s only Harry Styles.’ I thought to myself. ‘He’s just a normal guy don’t let him be a jerk’ I thought. 

“Hello there!” A blonde Irish boy opened the door for me. Judging by pictures I knew he was Niall. 

“Hi I’m here to drop off Harry’s phone.” I smiled back. 

“You must be Jessica!” He welcomed me inside. The place had a modern vibe to it, which I liked. 

“Sorry if Harry gets all sassy with you he cares way too much about his phone.” Niall laughed.

“Shut up Niall.” Harry stood in front of me with a stern look on his face. I gave a small smile, which seemed to soften his intense green eyes.

“Here’s your phone,” I handed it over to him placing it in his hand. 

“Where did you find it exactly?” He asked raising a brow. Pictures did not do him justice he was just as good looking in real life. His rich brown hair was tousled in different directions, and his eyes were gorgeous. However I snapped out of it, I reminded myself why I thought he was an ass.

“I was closing up at Express Cafe, and I found it.” Who did this guy think he was? He acted as if he was the boss of me.

“Well you saved Harry’s life!” I peaked over to see the rest of One Direction sitting on the couches. They looked well dressed considering they were just lounging around. 

“I can tell that I did.” I gave a weak smile. “Well I guess I better be going!” I began to back off, I wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

“No you deserve some type of reward. Not only does Harry have his phone, but you stopped him from bitching!” Louis flashed a gorgeous smile that could make any girl weak in the knees. God these guys made me feel like shit, they all looked like models.

“Yeah what could we give you?” Liam scratched his chin.

“Oh no I won’t be needing anything!” 

“Guys just let her go,” Harry blurted. “She has better things to do.” I didn’t need him to speak for me.

“Well okay bye now!” I didn’t need to start another argument with him. I headed to the door, and let myself out, hoping to forget this whole situation. I knew in a few years I would go back and laugh at this whole thing...Maybe.

Leave a comment below! Please vote and let me know what you think! New chapter up on tuesday!