Chapter 7- Natural

-Jessica’s P.O.V-

I headed into my Monday morning class in a good mood. Harry and I had been texting a bit, but I was trying to keep it casual. I didn’t want to make it seem like I was thinking about him all the time even though I was slightly. Jenna had begged me to give her the details, but I only gave her a brief summary of the night. I skipped the part about my parents, and Harry wanting to go out again.

I couldn’t focus in my French Revolution class today I was actually thinking about him. I really did enjoy myself it was nice talking to him. But I was one of those people that didn’t give in easily it was a huge task getting me to open up. I began to scribble down some notes eventually after getting myself to focus again. After class I grabbed my text book and walked outside into the cold frosty air. Christmas was only a week away, and I realized I had a bit of shopping to do still. Jenna was my only real close friends, so we always found some way to spend the holidays together, which meant I really only had to shop for her. I zipped up my jacket some more to prevent the cold wind from slipping in. I pulled my books closer to my chest hoping they would protect me. 

“Fancy seeing you here.” I turned my head to see Harry walking beside me. I jumped slightly in surprise. 

“It’s a little creepy how you managed to find me on this huge campus.” I gave him a confused look, but I was actually a bit happy.

“Jenna told me where you were I thought I would visit.”

“Still creepy,” 

“Don’t think I’ve forgotten about our next date!” He pulled his hood on. I was surprised that he managed to get onto the campus without people noticing him and freaking out.

“Of course you haven’t!” I shook my head in disbelief 

“How about wednesday?” 

“Work.”

“Thursday?”

“Work. Don’t you have work too?”

“Well I got some stuff to do for our upcoming tour, but that doesn’t stop me.” His dimples appeared. “How about tonight?” 

“I don’t know Harry, I’ve got stuff to do.”

“Like what?”

“School work!” I held up my books to his face making it obvious.

“Come over to my place and do it!” 

“Nice try, but I won’t get anything done if you’re distracting me.”

“I promise I won’t!” He gave a pouty face. I knew he was lying, if I agreed I highly doubt I could get something done. At the same time though, it did seem a bit exciting. 

“Fine.” I rolled my eyes and stomped off secretly a bit excited.

-Harry’s P.O.V-

“Seems like you two are getting along well.” Louis and I walked around TopMan looking at jackets. Fans stood outside screaming, and we could hear them loud and clear from inside. 

“I don’t know I think she still thinks I’m a dick.”

“Well you were an ass to her,”

“But I’m trying to fix it, you know I hate it when people don’t really know who I am.” I pulled out a bomber jacket from the rack.

“Or you just want her to fancy you back.” 

“Yes I’ll admit I like her.” 

“Jessica’s different Harry she’s one of those girls you don’t come across often.”