showdown

"let's go!"

With Luffy's battlecry, the four of us lunge at the moving corpses infront of us. The zombies charge towards us, we meet in a showdown of swinging swords and clanging metal.

We all target randomly considering the huge amount of enemies. Franky going straight for the large ones "strong right!" He punches the zombie as he jumps up, successfully making it fall down.

When Franky lands, he strikes his iconic pose "Don't get a big head!" He huffs. Meanwhile, Robin binds the four zombies charging her way with their swords held high.

"Treinta Fleurs!" The sickening sound of bones cracking and bending at unnatural angles is heard as the zombies all pause, unable to move.

I shudder at the sound and chuckle at Robin "I never get used to it." I murmur with a smirk and Robin smiles in response.

When I hear the footsteps behind me advance in a familiar way I furrow my brows in confusion and glance over my shoulder but the zombie is hidden between the crowd.

I had to know who that zombie was so I raise my hand, bringing it up to my eye level vertically as I cross my middle finger over my ring finger.

"Suijin's blessing: guidance of Moses."

My voice booming in a low tone, scaring some of the zombies. Much to their bad luck, their eyes follow the thin line of water going straight to the zombie I wanted to see.

Their confusion turns into pain when the same thin line of water enlarges into a wave and divides itself, pushing all the zombies in the way to either left or right rather harshly.

Just as my path clears and I squint my eyes to look at the zombie "Move it!" Luffy comes out of no where and attacks the zombies behind me. "Wha-?!" I yelp before moving out of the way, hence losing sight of the zombie once again.

I deadpan and eye luffy as he goes unbothered. "Now's my chance!" He starts running towards the courtyard, which we all agreed to meet at.

However, he pauses once the zombies wake up again. It seems even the zombies everyone else knocked out were waking up. "Gosh, darn it! Zombies shouldn't be giving us a hard time!" Franky grumbles.

I sigh when I watch the three of them at it again, it seems I should contribute some too. However, the zombies I attacked didn't get up? 'what's up with that? Am I too strong or what?'

I shrug off my questions for now and casually walk up to the zombies while holding my hand out to the right, a katana made out of water forms in my hand and I clutch at its grip.

"Time for showdown." I crack my neck with my left hand and smirk at the zombies who are, for some reason, scared shitless of my sword.

As I dash towards the first zombie in sight, it trembles and tries it's best to block my attack. I was confused as to why they're so scared of my sword. 'maybe they don't like water?'

Our swords clash, creating a sound of metal clinging. I grin and take a step forth, putting my body weight with the katana to push the zombie back. Just when I catch it off guard, I thrust my katan into it's chest as I break it's armour.

The rest of the zombies see their chance to attack me while I'm taking one of them down so they charge towards me. I reach out my left hand "ripple." I bellowed and the zombies pause.

The sound of a single water drop is heard while the drop enlarges into a much bigger circle, causing the sight beyond to ripple as the corpses disfigure and get crushed. "don't waste my time."