the weird couple

"YUHUIEEEEE!!"

usopp screamed, sliding through the floor "goodness!" "Luffy! Chopper!" "They'll be fine without us! Guys, take care of the ship" "you can count on me!" Conversations were going on and off on the hectic ship.

"we're going to swerve around to the right!" Nami told usopp who just got stopped from rolling on the floor by her and now was under her feet "--'kay!" He replied "--Hard a-starboard!" Nami gave directions "Hard a-starboard!" Sanji repeated.

"Hold on!" I screamed and jumped on the Sunny's lion head "where is that marimo?!" I questioned loudly "y/n! Come down!!" Blondie yelled at me "you're gonna fall!" He shouted.

"damn it! Fine!" I agreed because the ship was very Rocky and I didn't plan to fall down in this situation but i did manage to take a look around "turn us around! To the left!" I said as I jumped down and landed perfectly.

"y/n's right! This was a bad move! Turn us around!" Nami backed me up but we were a little late and the ship made a big scratch on the iceberg

"WOAHHHHHH" usopp exclaimed holding on to Nami's leg "stop!" He screamed and closed his eyes "again!" My body shivered.

"hey! Watch out!" I warned the crew even though I didn't know what was coming our way "The iceberg are gathering together!" Robin told us.

"Hey, sanji! Where do you think you're taking us?!" Usopp yelled "do something!!" I shouted whilst running toward blondie and stopping mid-way to hold on to something for gaining balance. 2 Whirlpools were blocking our way!

"Damn it! The rudder's not responding." Blondie struggled to get the rudder to move "no, look over there!" I pointed to the whirlpools.

"that's why! When the waterways got blocked, it created those whirlpools." Nami explained "what is with THESE WATERS?!" Usopp shouted at the top of his lungs

"the water has calmed down but the iceberg is still blocking our ways" I said out loud.

~meanwhile with luffy and chopper~

"Th-that's...!"
Luffy blinked at the massive circular iceberg infront of him and chopper in surprise "I wanna turn that into shaved ice and gobble it up!" He said with star eyes.

"shaved ice?!" Chopper asked shocked "it's huge!" Chopper admired the big iceberg "looks good!" Luffy complimented the iceberg, still having star eyes.

"this isn't the time for that!" Chopper sweatdropped watching luffy strech his arms "I'll be back in just a sec!" Luffy told chopper and flung himself toward the iceberg leaving chopper with his eyes widen and mouth agape.

"Gum-Gum no...Gatling!" Luffy shouted and attacked the iceberg mid-air, slowly turning the iceberg into dust.

"woahhhhh" the pheonix pirate's crew watched him in aw "he's a devil fruit power holder?" Puzzle came out and saw luffy attacking the iceberg.

"And..." Luffy yelled as he streched his leg upward "it's a waste of time." Stansen commented to himself "Battle Axe!" Luffy attacked the iceberg yet again this time shattering the iceberg.

"HUHHHHHH!!" The crew had their eyes wide and jaws wide open even chopper had the same reaction, By the time luffy landed everyone was stunned

"My shaved ice..!" Luffy sulked "the Sunny is gone!" Chopper exclaimed in surprise "this is the Arctic path. Any ship that wanders in never sees the open ocean again." Stansen stated.

~back on the sunny~

"Jerk!"

"how dare you take advantage of the confusion to grab onto Nami-san?!" the stupid blondie from across shouted at usopp who had a big lump on his forehead.

"sigh~ just drop it blondie its not that big of a deal." I snarked "HUH?!" he replied glaring at me with his head held high. I responded by glaring at him with the same energy.

"tch" everyone was a bit relaxed now, Nami was sitting in the sofa behind the rudder, Robin was standing beside her and on the opposite side usopp was sitting, blondie was handling the rudder and I was standing beside him.

I turned away from blondie and sat with Nami "what's got you all grumpy?" franky asked me while he walked up the stairs to us.

"I'm always grumpy" I replied as i sank into the seat i was sitting in 'damn this is pretty comfy...' i thought and closed my eyes to relax a bit.

"anyways, why are you using the paddle wheel?" franky asked "franky, where have you been?" Nami questioned franky and tilted her head back to look at franky.

"I was fully charging the cola barrels in the energy room. If my guess is right, there will definitely come a time when we need them." He smirked.

"At any rate, if we're ever going to get out of these crazy waters..." Usopp started "..first we've got to unravel the puzzle behind the moving icebergs!" He told us.

"There has to be some sort of trick." Nami said "That doesn't mean squat to us!" Franky said slyly "oh? It's doesn't?!" I remarked as i copied Nami's postion while usopp stood up and so did Nami "it'd be a cinch for us to get out of this place!" Franky said and lifted up his sunglasses.

Blondie huffed and Robin chuckled "hm? Wha-...wait! Oh i get it!" I too stood up as realisation hit me.

"oh, yeah!" Nami and usopp seemed to realise as well but our moment was interrupted by a iceberg crashing into sunny, making it shake violently.

I grunted and held onto the sitting spot meanwhile usopp failed to hold onto something and ended up skidding through the floor yet again and this time Franky accompanied him but he was in the air. They both crashed at the same spot with Franky crushing usopp under him.

The Sunny skid to a stop with the iceberg still in contact with it. I bobbed my head up from behind Nami to see what everyone was staring at.

'a boy with stupid hair, a man with weird makeup, a woman who's wearing a skirt?! Wait...they brought...a kid?' i thought in addition to staring at them confused.

They were wearing ice skates and the weird man and woman posed? As they stopped near sunny "we finally found you!" The boy with funny hair spoke.

"Dearies, now that you've wandered into the Arctic path, you'll never get to see the open ocean ever again." The lady told us "say your prayers!" She moved to hug the weird..o?

"I have to agree!" The weirdo said as he and the lady got heart eyes by staring at each other "Don't you? Don't you? Don't you?" She spoke in a high pitched voice attempting to be cute and circled around him while holding hands.

"we always see eye-to-eye, don't we?" She spoke in the same voice and spun around in the same spot and came close to the weirdo to.....

"Kiss him?!"