thriller bark!

~A bit of fluff here'n there :)

~•~

• y/n pov •

It may seem as if I'm asleep but I was freaking out. It's been so long since I last called Blondie that. I hid my face under my blanket when I heard the door open.

"Are you awake..?" I'd recognised that voice anywhere, it was Zoro. I decided to pretend I'm sleeping to see why he came in.

I heard his footsteps getting closer until they stopped near my bed frame. "I know you're awake. Stop acting." I stopped myself from giggling and kept still.

After a few seconds of silence he spoke up once again. "Guess you're really asleep." He let out a breath he must've been holding.

I accidentally let out a laugh and he heard it. 'shit!' I quickly put on a soft smile and turned my head to his side so he can see I'm laughing while sleeping.

"Cute..."

'wait what. He called me cute?!' I could feel my cheeks burning so I shifted a bit and hid my face again. He was making shuffling sounds so I guessed he was sitting on the near by chair.

"I came to apologize but you're sleeping so I should leave." He mumbled to himself but loud enough for me to hear. He got up and walked to the door but just before he could go out I answered.

"Apology accepted." I saw him flinch. He slowly turned around and then closed the door behind him.

"How long?" He didn't have to complete his sentence "the whole time." I smirked. His eyes widen a bit but then they went back to normal.

"You should have told me." He came back and sat down again. "Oh yeah? And miss the 'cute' part? No thanks." I teased him a bit.

He snapped his neck in my direction, his ears had a pink tint "you heard that too?!" His reaction only made me laugh. "What's so funny?" He yelled.

"Your face, what else?" I sat straight in my bed, The smirk never leaving my face. "I take it back-" before he could say it I threw my pillow at him and it hit him straight in the face.

He froze on spot "you little..!" He got up and picked up the pillow from the ground. My laugh died down and I shrieked.

He threw the pillow back but I dodged just in time "catch me if you can!" I laughed while he chased me. "C'mere!" He Yanked me backwards by my collar.

I fell on my bed and I got confused "Time for hell." He raised both of his hands with devilish glint in his eyes while my (e/c) one's widen.

He slowly crept towards me "h-hey now!" I backed up a bit "too late." He pranced on me and started tickling me. I burst out laughing and tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge!

"S-stop!" I spoke between laughs but he didn't show any signs that he's gonna stop soon so I turned the tables on him.

I tied my legs around his waist and grabbed him by his t-shirt. He stopped since he was surprised and in that moment I rolled over.

Now it was me over him. I quickly took hold of his hands and held them above his head "how do you always do this?!" His frustration caused me to chuckle.

"Cute." I mocked him and he furrowed his brows. Only then we both realised how close we were. I stared into his brown eyes and he stared right back.

Everything seemed to stop when silence engulfed us. I saw his eyes going down to my lips making me smile, As if something was pulling us towards each other we both leaned closer-