crush exposed?!

"so...what happened?"

I asked blondie "well....." he started "when we fell into that hole, you went out of sight-" usopp cut him off "--and then those penguins came back!" he gritted his teeth.

"we-" blondie was punched by usopp "--usopp...tried to get you" he said while glaring at usopp. after hearing that I smiled at usopp to which he grinned back.

"what were you doing?" i asked blondie "i..uh-" he stammered "he was lovestruck and-" this time it was usopp who got punched "OWW!" he yelled "what was that for?!" he yelled at blondie.

"you could've said something else!" blondie yelled back "huh?! i only told the truth!" they continued their bickering "should we stop them..?" franky asked Nami.

she smiled and said"no..." Franky was confused but then he followed Nami's gaze and saw me laughing.

"alright! alright! that's enough" I took a deep breath and continued "then what?" they both looked at me "then Arbell and Salchow said if we surrender they will save us so I surrendered because i couldn't have you dying now could I?" usopp smiled proudly.

"right...then they tied us with ropes and dumped us three down here" blondie continued on "mhm! then after some time franky and Nami came here too!" usopp nodded and i looked toward franky and nami.

"then we heard usopp call out to us and we saw you guys tied up and freezing so we freed you and took you in the shark submerge III" nami finished the story with that "oh okay" I shrugged

"now that you're up we can look for a way to escape" franky said to me "Franky you're out of cola.." I pointed towards his hairs that were let down at the moment.

"yeah" he said and helped me get down from the submerge "what is this place..?" I asked them as i looked around "according to the bounty hunters, its a natural freezer" Nami told me while looking up.

"huh no wonder its cold.." i huffed and looked up to see a opening but it was too far to reach "Troisiéme Haché!" I heard blondie attacking the wall.

"strong....hammer!" Even Franky was trying to break the wall "exploding star! Exploding start star!" Usopp too?

"Usopp hammer! Usopp rubberband of doom! Exploding star! Pound!" He kept attacking but nothing happened, blondie and Franky watched him.

"--You're wasting your time." Nami and I heard a voice from up "there is no way out. Give it up." It was Arbell, Salchow, the boy with funny hair and a guy?

"--it looks like that is the only way out." I said "yeah you're right." Nami nodded and turned to the boys "--Franky!" The said name turned to us and walked over "what's up?" He asked.

"C'mon! Do 'that'." Nami requested with a grin and Franky grinned too. "Sure! I should have enough for one last blast." He replied loudly while looking up to make sure they heard

"let's go, guys! Everyone ready?!" He asked "yeah!" We all replied, currently Franky was holding Nami and usopp in his hands while Blondie was on his back and I was sitting on Franky's shoulder while holding his head.

"1.0 Cola Cannon!" He shouted "Coup de Boo!" Franky flew towards the opening where the bounty hunters stood "Go!" Usopp cheered "dammit! I'm Outta cola!" Franky quickly said and I deadpanned as we were slowing down.

"No, you got us far enough!" Blondie said and jumped up from Franky's shoulder, we landed down safely but blondie got hit by pucks and soon he also landed beside us.

"Damn it!" He looked up to see the kid with funny hair laughing at him while spinning his hockey stick "don't underestimate us!".

"Hurry and freeze over!" Arbell said but then we saw her take out a den-den mushi and then she ran off to somewhere with the boy.