buddies!

"Come along! Feel free to come right inside."

Brook gestured to one of the rooms in his ship. "Look! He's talking! The skeleton has an afro and he's talking!" Luffy pointed towards brook who was still holding me close.

"(y/n)! C'mere!" Blondie reached out to me from a good distance and snatched me from Brook's hold. "My, my. And who might you be?" Brook asked in a quiet voice.

"Um..Brook this is Blon-Sanji! My brother." I removed Blondie's hold on my arm and smiled at Brook "Sanji..this is Brook. My buddy." I turned to face Blondie who narrowed his eyes at brook.

"Oh what a pleasant surprise (y/n)-san! You have a brother?!" He quickly scratched his afro-head "nice to meet you (y/n)-san's brother." He returned to his cheery self.

"Whatever." Blondie muttered in response. I introduced everyone to Brook and when I came to Nami he obviously had to ask his favourite question. "May I see your panties?"

Nami was quick to give him a kick on his head "no way!" Brook fell to his side with a bump on his forehead "my,my! You're harsh!" He cried. "That made my bones rattle, especially since I'm a skeleton!"

"Shut up!" I laughed at their interaction alongside luffy. "How did a skeleton get a bump on his head?" Blondie was still in disbelief. "Say, do you poop?" Luffy asked.

"There are a boatload of questions that should come before that!" Blondie screamed at Luffy, Brook lifted himself up, walked over to pick up his staff, came back on his spot and answered.

"yes, I poop."

"Don't take so long to answer his question! And who cares?!" Blondie screamed yet again "for starters, why are you alive and talking when you're nothing but bones? And how do you know my sister? What the heck are you? what are you doing here? What happened on this ship? What's the story behind this sea?! Answer all of my questions!"

"That's a shitload of questions, you know." I deadpanned after hearing all his questions. "Wait." Luffy waked forward with a smile on his face "putting that aside..." I see it coming.

"...join my crew!"

"Yeah, okay."

Nami, Blondie and I stood behind Luffy flabbergasted. "Hey!" All three of us shouted in sync but with different emotions. Nami and Blondie were shocked while I was excited.

Deciding that it would be best for others to meet Brook as well we took him to our ship. More like Luffy and I did. "Hi! Hello, (y/n)-san's friends! Good day to you." Brook greeted everyone.

"I am the dead and skeletonized Brook. It's a pleasure to meet you!" His intro was very happy and cheery, I had to say. "Don't be stupid! And what the heck is he?!" Everyone had the same reaction.

Usopp and chopper even had cross in their hands. "My, my! They're harsh!" Brook laughed. Luffy and I grinned while Nami and Blondie sighed.

The boys were wary of Brook but Robin wasn't fazed at all. Brook walked over to Robin "Goodness, aren't you a lovely lady? May I please see your panties?"

Nami threw her shoe at him "stop that, harrasment skeleton!" Behind Nami stood Usopp wearing a garland but of ginger, a bead necklace (not sure what it's called) and a gold cross in his hands.

"You're fully decked out in anti-evil stuff!" Chopper admired his collection. "S-Stupid skeleton! B-Beat it already! Evil be gone! Evil be gone!" Usopp slowly creeped towards Brook.

Brook backed up which showed he was uncomfortable I thought it was because of Usopp but it turned out it wasn't "wow, it's working! Usopp, that's amazing!" Chopper admired Usopp yet again.