the strawhats

"you scum!"
.
.
.
"Eat it!"
.
.
.
"Who gave you the permission to cry..?"
.
.
.
.
.
"DON'T!" I screamed breathing heavily, My heartbeat was going crazy, my throat was dry. I sat up on my bed and noticed something wet on my hands.

"wha...?" my throat was sore, Then i noticed they were tears. I was crying. I closed my eyes and took a moment to calm down. "It's all a dream" I told myself in my thoughts even though I knew they were memories.

I got up from my bed, my barefoot touching the cold floor sending shivers down my spine, I sighed and went to the window and looked out at nothing but the ocean and it's calm waves.

By the look of the outside I guessed it was around 7 am in the morning, after standing there for a while and calming my nerves I went to the bathroom and opened the door silently not wanting to disturb the peace in my room.

I walked up to the sink and looked at myself in the mirror, honestly I looked like a wreck my hair were all over my face and my eyes were red and puffy from crying, my nose  was runny.

I turned on the tap water and put my hand under the tap, getting goosebumps from the cold water. I leaned down and started to wash my face. After that I started the shower which was just as cold as the tap water and went under with my clothes on, not wanting to look at the scar on my back.

After the cold shower I walked to my closet and chose my normal outwear which was a open cheq shirt over a white turtleneck cropped tank top and some ripped jeans and sneakers

A/N : *this is not y/n it's just her clothing :p*

By now it was 8 am or something. I walked to the door and opened it, welcoming the fresh air that breezed in and walked outside on the Sunny's deck.

I saw sanji secretly watching chopper with a smile on his face, then he went away "Looks like i got a cool shark!" I heared luffy shout "put it in! Put it in!" Usopp cheered, I laughed at their stupidity.

I watched them amused as they put the shark in the aquarium. Then they started running towards the aquarium room and I was on my way there too.

"y/n! Come come lets see the shark we just put in!" luffy said to me excitedly "yeah! Hurry up!" Said usopp as he ran by me. I chuckled "yeah yeah I'm coming" i said and I followed them to the room.

'It's been a few years since I joined the strawhats. i joined the same day as sanji, we actually joined together.'

"Hey! Did a shark come in? It was an awesome one with horns!" Luffy Shouted when he opened the door, both him and usopp were breathing heavily. "Yes it did, but you lost all the of the other fish you caught" robin told them making me Snicker.

I walked by them "AHHHHHHHH?!?" both of them shouted surprised as they saw the shark ate all of the other fish. "Think about compatibility before you throw something in!" Sanji shouted back at them.

I chuckled "drop it blondie, look who you're talking to" I said and took a seat near Franky, "darn it!" luffy shouted.

"the punk's gonna be our dinner tonight!", "sup?" I asked Franky "everything is SUPERRRR!" I chuckled "what about you, you don't look so good" he asked me,

'he noticed?' I thought "oh really? I thought these clothes fit me.." I said trying to act dumb, "we both know that's not what we're talking about" he said giving me a look.

Even thought it's only been a few days, Franky and I bonded well. we share the same sense of humour so we are in pretty good terms.

"Sanji! Roast it!, We'll barbeque that stupid shark!"Luffy yelled " wait, you amature! It's still a fresh fish." Sanji started thinking of different types of seafood he can turn the shark into.

"I'm starting to get hungry!" Luffy said "but seriously, thankyou for this great ship Franky!"  He thanked Franky. "It's no biggie. But you still haven't seen this ships true power yet." Franky said.

"true power?" Luffy asked curiously with usopp beside him slurping some juice, then Franky started telling us about the Sunny's dock system and how they play a unique role in assisting sunny.

"Wow!" Luffy said with sparkling eyes "then lemme see them in action!" He said "hey, hold your horses. I'll let you see them when needed. It'll be a shame to show them off all at once" Franky told luffy.

"I can hardly wait." Robin said interested in knowing the Sunny's capabilities while luffy and usopp began booing Franky.

While looking outside I caught a glimpse of snow falling. "Oi luffy!" I said "hm?" Luffy turned to me "it's snowing outside" his eye lit up "woah! It's snowing!" He shouted as he ran to the deck usopp right behind him

"oi Zoro! You're spoiling the party! This is how you're supposed to act when it's snowing!" I walked outside amused as I Heard luffy say this. "Men! It's snowing!" usopp was acting and walking like a buffed up man and they started teasing zoro.

"Wow! It's been a while since I last saw snow! I wonder if it will stay" I heard chopper coming out of his room "may be I should make something warm before dinner tonight" I heard Blondie as well.

Then it was peaceful for a while just usopp luffy and chopper trying to collect snow in bags. "Hey! There's a ship!" Zoro said from the crow's nest.

"oh?" I said walking towards the helm "something seems a bit of..." I said to myself "something is a bit off!" Zoro said as if he read my mind.

"It seems off? How so?" Nami said as she came out of the aquarium room with Franky and Robin behind her "what gives?" Usopp said and checked with his sniper goggles from the deck's ledge, luffy and chopper with him. "It doesn't have any sails, let alone an ensign." I spoke from the helm glaring at the ship.

'I have a bad feeling about this' i thought.