Our jolly Roger!!

"whaaaaaaaa"

Everyone stood shocked as they saw the couple kiss. "They're stifling" Robin said "what a weird couple" i commented and leaned on the railing with my head resting on the palm of my hand.

I laughed watching how the three boys were shocked, Franky and usopp's jaws were hanging wide open meanwhile blondie held his head down.

"That beautiful lady is with such a hideous man!" He said "couldn't agree more" I agreed with him, I mean look at them.

"Mmwah~" they finally parted their lips. Suddenly blondie jerked his head up and challenged the man with fire in his eyes and a bit of blush on his cheeks

"Hey, you there! I challenge you to a duel right here--" before he could say anything more Nami smacked him on his head making him hang half-way down the railing.

"I'm afraid we don't have time to play with you" she said smirking. "It's about time we took our leave" as Nami said that Franky started walking away meanwhile usopp was stuck in the same baffled expression.

"Good idea" I streched a bit and started to walk away "You sure are dense!" The woman from before spoke in her normal tone which made me stop in my tracks.

"we were just telling you that there is no escape! None at all!" She spoke from within the weirdo's arms. I turned to her, just enough to see from the corner of my eyes.

"in other words, it's impossible!" She closed her eyes "Nice! That expression was nice!" The weirdo complimented the woman.

"wasn't it? Wasn't it? Wasn't it?" She again got heart eyes and so did the man, she circled around the man.

"we always see eye-to-eye, don't we?" And spun around, she skid to a stop and kissed the man. Again.

"Dot it. Franky!" Nami said as she looked away and closed her eyes while holding her hand up towards the side she turned to.

"WOAHHHHH" usopp still held a baffled expression while Robin stood there with her amrs folded over her chest.

"got it! Here I go!" As soon as we heard Franky the ship started shaking "Coup de..." We heard Franky "huh?" the boy with the funny hair stood there while the little girl they brought squinted her eyes at us as they watched our ship move forward.

"mmwah~" the weird couple broke their kiss "hey lady!" I spoke and the woman turned to me "before we go..I want you to know.." i started making the lady give me a curious look.

"that was a very pathetic attempt to be cute. I almost vomitted" I finally turned to her and smiled inocently at her with my eyes closed "..Burst!" Franky finished his sentence and the Sunny flew into the air.

"HAHHHHH?!" All four of them yelled in shock and surprise with their eyes bawling out of their skull and mouth wide open.

"YOU SUCK" i screamed and waved at them smiling happily but then i saw the little girl throw something in the air and a fish-bird followed it, thinking nothing of it, I walked over to see what's ahead.

"a strange fish?" I heard Robin guess but before I could take a look at it again the Sunny landed. 'what was that about?' I questioned myself.

"hey Robin what was that?" I asked Robin and stood beside her "I might be wrong but it looked like a strange fish" she told me.

"is that so..." I shrugged it off thinking it couldn't be a threat because I didn't get goosebumps this time. "Do you think it has something to do with those weird people from earlier?" I asked Robin "it's quite possible"