𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘦

Start from the beginning

"That is complete bullshit and you know that," I glare at him and he clenches his jaw, running his hand through his hair.

"I didn't tell you because I knew you would have killed him without a second thought. And...And I wanted to avoid any type of violence but I know now that it was wrong of me to not tell you. I also want you to know that I ended it before we started to get to know each other. Well, he was still persistent but I always told him that it was over between us and that I was engaged to you. So, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not telling you but you don't have a right to be so angry with me. Especially since you didn't tell me that the rumors about you and your family are true." My chest rapidly falls up and down from my rambling. I keep my eyes on him, wondering what the hell he is going to say.

"Cazzo, Lina, I'm angry because you could have fucking died!" His voice echoes throughout the room, making me flinch at the harsh tone. He notices my reaction and mumbles a curse under his breath. (Fuck)

Would he hurt me?

Before I can react, he walks towards me and cups my face in his hands. "I would have killed him without a second thought," he assures me. "I will kill anyone who even thinks about harming you, mia cara. And it fucking kills me that he didn't get the death that he deserved," he clarifies while caressing my cheeks with his thumbs.

My eyes widen in shock at his words. "Yes, I'm angry with you because you put yourself in danger but I'm even angrier at myself," he rasps out and my eyebrows furrow.

"What, why?" I softly ask, staring into his eyes, trying to decipher what is going on inside his head.

"Because I can't force myself to push you away even though I should...I can't," his eyes fall to my lips, hunger and desire swirling around in them. I don't want him to. I would be lying to myself if I said I did. My heart is beating so fast it feels like it's going to explode any second now.

"Then don't," I swallow hard. "I don't want you to," I whisper, licking my lips and stepping closer to him.

His eyes darken and he briefly closes them, having an inner battle with himself. Without even thinking, I lift myself up on my tiptoes and languidly placing kisses across his jaw, earning several groans from him. "Please, Nathan, please," I beg and he opens his eyes that are now completely dark and filled with lust.

His hands move from my face to my hips, pushing me up close to him. I place my hands on his arms, grasping the material of his shirt. I need him badly. "What do you want, Lina?" His husky voice makes my thighs clench together.

"You, I want you, please," I whine when he begins to place kisses down my neck.

"Are you asking me to fuck you, mia cara?" I can feel his smirk on my neck. Arrogant asshole. His tongue glides up my sizzling skin, stopping just below my earlobe before tugging on it with his teeth.

My face is on fire and the throbbing between my legs is starting to feel painful. "Yes, I-I'm asking you to fuck me," My words stumble out of my lips as Nathan lets out a deep guttural groan.

"Turn around, baby," he commands and I immediately obey, letting him zip down my dress.

As soon as my dress falls down to my feet, Nathan lets out a string of words in Italian. "You are going to be the death of me," he grumbles and spins me around, latching his lips onto mine as his hands explore my barely covered body.

I moan into his mouth when his hands move to my ass, squeezing and pulling at my skin. The calluses of his hand scrape against my skin, igniting a fire throughout my body.

His mouth feels right, he feels right, this feels right.

I wrap my hands around his neck, digging my fingers into his hair as he continues to devour my mouth. "Please," I murmur, tugging on his hair, making him grunt.