"It's like we're playing Cod Zombies right now, this is getting annoying." He scoffs, clenching his fist tightly while looking at a camera. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU GUYS ONE DAY!"

"Whatever brat." Alligator chuckled, allowing a swarm of criminals to enter the building.

Climbing up the long stairwell, a bunch of thugs busted down the door and ran at Shigaraki and Twice. "STAY AWAY!" Twice yelled, using his ruler to slit a birdman's neck.

"Die." Shigaraki coldly stated while running at the thugs, outstretching his hand and smacking a group of criminals, disintegrating their heads, and forcing their bodies to drop onto the floor.

"Damn it how are we gonna hold them off?" Twice wondered.

Looking at the bodies of the dead thugs in front of them, Shigaraki knelt down and grabbed their clothes. "Look, they're in tatters and smell awful. They're mostly homeless people and low-level thugs. It should be easy to kill them." Shigaraki assessed, shocking Twice.

"Okay Calculated Shiggy, let's take these guys on." Twice smirked as many criminals swarmed their floor, forcing them back into a room. "SHIGGY HELP!" Twice begged, annoying the fatigued Shigaraki.

"Clone me you fool," Tomura demanded, forcing his friend to clone him, allowing them to kill all the villains in the room. "Now die." Shigaraki coldly stated, disintegrating his clone. "I hate seeing a clone of myself, I should be the only Ten-Tomura." He stated while gesturing for his teammate to follow him.

As the hours went by, the group decided to band together one by one, gathering on the top floor to fight against the incoming enemies. "It feels like we're on the catwalk in Cod!" Spinner states, slicing off a swordsman's head to finally kill the zombie-looking man.

"You're right." Shigaraki agreed, decaying a gun wielder.

"Ahh!" Twice screeched as a group of thugs cornered him. "HELP! WHERES MUSCULAR WHEN WE NEED HIM!" He yelled, catching the attention of his friend.

"Don't ask for him, I'm here." Dabi smiled, sending a massive wave of fire, which burnt every criminal in the corridor, burning them until they were a pile of ash.

Looking at the smug-looking man with an angry face, Spinner grabbed him by the collar, and shouted, "YOU COULDVE DONE THAT THE WHOLE TIME????!!!!" He exclaimed, making Dabi laugh.

"Yeah, but it's not fun if I do that. I'm sorry I spawned in with max stats." The flame user shrugged, annoying the rest.

"Dabi has a point, we can't allow a maxed-out player to continue saving us. If I had to estimate our levels and put us into classes..." Shigaraki blabbered, making the rest of his group groan.

"He's back to his video game stuff again." Mr Compress sighed, throwing a blue ball on the floor to reveal a chair. "Anybody want food?" He offered, making them all face him aside from Shigaraki.

Continuing his rant, Shigaraki came to a conclusion. "Yes... I'm a level 30 and I'm an attack type with no defence. Mr Compress would be a level 45, but he's only a support. Twice would be a level 25 and he's a support/attack type. Toga would be... Toga would be... an attack type but her level is very unclear. Maybe a level 30 like me. Spinner is a level 20 attack type. Magne is an attack/defence type who's level 45 and Dabi is a level 200 who's maxed every stat it seems. He can play any role." Shigaraki blabbered, turning around to grab a bar of chocolate from Mr Compress.

"WHY AM I THE LOWEST LEVEL?!!!" Spinner yelled again.

"What about everyone jailed?" Dabi wondered.

"Yeah I'm kind of low, I should be higher." Twice shrugged.