"I call him everyday, he either tells Cammy to tell me he's busy or he just ignores my call." I say.

"He's punishing himself." He says.

"It's no ones fault, the fact that Scar knew when to strike just lets me know he's been watching us for a while. It would've happened regardless." I say.

"You should try talkin to him today." He says.

"I will." I say kissing his shoulder.

He wraps his arms around me more putting his hand on my stomach and I hurry up and remove it.

"Why you move my hand?" He ask.

"I was about to give you my loafa so you can wash me." I say.

"You ain't gotta lie P, I already know." He says.

I look at him not being able to say anything.

"I notice da change in your body a couple of days ago." He says.

"Omari I..."

"It's fine P, it's not a big deal." He says.

"What?" I ask him feeling myself get upset.

"Baby I don't care if you're gaining weight, I love you no matter wat size you are or how much you weigh. I'm in love with your heart and personality not just your body." He says.

I start feeling my eyes get watery and he looks at me worried.

"Why are you cryin?" He ask.

"You're just so sweet."I say to him.

"I love you." He says laughing.

"I know and I love you too." I say smilind turning around in his arms kissing him passionately.

___________________I pull up to the building, get out of the car and walk inside noticing the front desk receptionist gone

___________________
I pull up to the building, get out of the car and walk inside noticing the front desk receptionist gone. I bump into someone apologizing while swiping their badge. I walk straight to the elevator, tap the card then push number four. I get off walking up the receptionist.

"Is he in?" I ask.

"Yes, I'll let him no that you're here." She says reaching for the phone.

"Oh please don't, I want to surprise him." I say stopping her while showing her the food bag in my hand.

"Oh okay, he skipped lunch so he'll be very excited to see you." She says smiling.

"Don you mind taking an early lunch?, it's been a minute since we've had time to ourselves since he's been working all of these crazy hours." I say.