His touch was growing harder, and the circular motions on her clit were sending her down the abyss of his absolute power over her.

Jade squeezed her eyes shut.

She squirmed in her seat.

“I’ve dreamed about it since I first saw you.” Zeth said, making love to her with his fingers faster, harder, breathing deeply against her neck, "I want you to say you need me, I want you to say my name, that you are a little liar and that you have always been mine.”

“Zeth, I want you but..." On instinct, Jade brought her legs together, "Oh! I'm so hot that my ears are burning! My whole body is burning for you! I'm not going to let you win!"

“I'm not giving you a choice, Jade. Cum for me.”

"No, I don't like cleaning up my mess," she said, biting her lip as he kissed her neck and entered her deeper and harder, making her bounce on the car seat.

“I don’t mind cleaning my fingers with my mouth when you are done.” he assured her with a very firm, low voice, “Spread your legs wide for me. Give yourself to me,” He said against her lips, looking at her with his sapphire blue eyes penetrating her soul.

"I will only obey you this time," Jade slowly did as he told her and heard him inhaling deeply.

“Wider,” He spread her legs wider, piercing her with his gaze, sinking his fingers deeply into her most intimate, secretive places. "Say you love me." He ordered.

“Not yet,” Jade moaned, unable to keep quiet anymore. “Oh Zeth! I'm not sure if it's love yet.”

Hearing that, he started steadily rubbing her clit with his thumb and thrusting two fingers into her, his movements dynamic.

She wanted to grab him by the hair, but her hands were too weak to move. With the fingers of one hand he explored her insides, desperate to reach her most sensitive spot.

And he did find it.

Jade closed her eyes, feeling herself on the very brink of rapture.

He kissed, sucked and licked like an erotic god. She would never have guessed he would be so good as to make her... Oh! Oh she was so close!

“Say it.”

“Not yet, Zeth.”

“Say it!”

Oh god! Yes! It was happening and quite early!

“Oh God! Zeth! Oh yes!” Jade trembled as she came. She was squeezing Zeth's fingers with her walls, and every clench made her shiver. He never stopped worshiping her clit with his thumb while she came. She was lost in infinity, Her legs rose and her knees buckled with each spasm of her orgasm. It was long and strong, overwhelming. Her body was taut like a string, trapped by what Zeth was doing.

And again there was a void, without light or sound... A golden spear, a very tall blonde woman with eyes as blue as Zeth's, and then the reality around her returned in flashes.

When her muscles began relaxing, he rushed at her exhausted, tender, and sensitive clit again.

It was almost painful.

Jade clenched her teeth until they grated, squirming, impaled by his fingers.

“Fuck! Zeth I... I love you, Zeth! I have never stopped loving you!” Jade cried after the wave of painful bliss faded.

"I'm glad you finally accepted it," Zeth slowly relented, let her body cool down, softly stroked all the places that were hurting now.

Jade's hips collapsed to the seat when he was finished.

As she lay still, she opened her eyes and looked at him.

Slowly, he wiped with his tongue his fingers, making good eye contact with her.

“You taste amazing,” he said.

Jade kept still for a moment longer, analysing everything, but she couldn’t believe what had just happened.

She only knew one thing: She was so calm now, and so sore, as if she had been training with Evie for hours.

“This was just the warm-up. I’d like to be inside you, my girlfriend, after our date,” he whispered, and his hot breath paradoxically chilled her to the bone while he kissed her neck. “I want to make you mine. Deep and hard. I’d like to feel you squeezing my cock, and I want to cum inside you.”

The words Jade heard woke each and every ounce of her imagination. She could even feel what he was saying almost physically.

Jade closed her eyes and tried to calm down the frantic beat of her heart.

It grew a bit steadier.