The atmosphere in the car was relaxing, compared to the the outside. Quiet calm music was playing; it was warm, but not too hot; the rain was tapping rhythmically on the window; Minho started a dialogue, that grew out into a full conversation, his deep soft voice was soothing; everything was just right, except for Jisung almost falling asleep.

They soon reached their destination, stopping by the large minimalistic house. It wasn't new to the boy, he has been here a few times already and knew it pretty well. The man reached out for the umbrella on the backseat and got out of the car, approached the passenger's door, opened it and held out a hand for Han, who accepted it and stood up. They walked to the house, quickly stepping inside.
Minho, being the gentleman he is, got a pair of house slippers for the boy, as well as a pair of dry socks. They changed and walked to the bathroom to wash their hands. Jisung has never been to this room, it was so organised, smelled nicely and had a modern look. Everything was so clean... guess Mr.Lee is a cleanaholic and a germaphobe. While he was thinking about all of that, the man has already gone to the kitchen, to start cooking.
Minho was a great cook and looked majestic when cooking too. He had an apron on, his figure moving around smoothly and his hands controlling everything at the same time. The boy wasn't allowed to help, so he was just sitting at the bar stool, looking at the process and keeping their dialogue going. The whole situation was sweet and both of the young men were feeling comfortable and confident now. Maybe it was the amount of time, maybe it was the wine they were drinking... who knows. But it was better the the awkward formal small-talk.

They finished their late "lunch", and by that time the storm has stopped.
- Should we go out for a walk?,- the older suggested.
-Sure why not, it looks like the weather has normalised already.
-Great, then you can go start getting ready, I will clean the kitchen a bit and come too.

Both men were just the slightest bit tipsy, half a bottle of wine was doing it's job. Han was looking at himself in the mirror, fixing his white silk shirt. Minho's voice was heard unexpectedly, making him flinch a little.

"Let's go?",- the man asked putting his hand out for  Jisung to hold.

He was smooth with that.

They were walking through the woods of the park. The air was fresh and crispy, the smell of rain filling their lungs. It was really peaceful: birds singing, small raindrops tapping on the leaves, wind rustling.. both of them were silent most of the time, just complimenting the nature from time to time.
In some unknown time they had reached a small lake with a wooden bridge. Jisung quickly pulled the older there, mumbling about how pretty the view will be. Once they reached the middle of the bridge the boy stopped in awe. It really was pretty. Rare rays of sunlight were glistening on the water surface.

-This is so beautiful..,- Jisung whispered.

His eyes were filled with happiness and pure joy, the sun was reflecting on them, making them shine brighter than usual. His cheeks were slightly tinted red, because of the wine and the wind. He was gorgeous. And Minho just couldn't stop staring.

-It really is,- the older answered him, not pulling his eyes away.
-You didn't even look at it... do you not like the view? - he turned his head to look Minho in the eyes.
-You're my best view,- even he himself didn't know where he gained the confidence from, but now that he had started, he won't stop.

The boy's breath flinched. He blinked fast a few times, before the realisation hit him. Jisung blushed and hid his face in his hands.

-Why? Now I have nothing beautiful to look at.

The older said coming closer and placing his hands on Han's waist gently. The smaller was now breathing quicker, his heart pounding loudly. He shyly removed his hands, accurately placing them on the man's chest. The feeling of his heart thumping against his palm... Jisung looked up, making eye contact. And they were just standing like that, staring into each other's eyes, observing the features of the face.
After a moment Han felt confident enough to get closer. He took a step forward.

-You look so handsome right now,- he whispered.
-Don't I look handsome every day?
-You do, but today you are especially handsome, - his hands slowly sliding up the taller's chest and stopping as they reached his shoulders.

Minho breathed out heavily at the feeling of cold hands brushing against his body. Jisung was now getting even closer, his eyes glanced at the man's lips.

Shit.

The thousands of thoughts were racing through his head. Bad ideas and scenarios forming in his mind. The older noticed that small slip which caused him to smirk lightly and tighten his grip on the small waist. He bent down a bit, decreasing the distance between their faces even more. The boy was fully confident in his actions, standing up on his tippy toes causing their noses to touch. Their breathing was heavy and unsteady, warm air hitting their lips. Han couldn't keep his eyes focused, he was running them around: from eyes to lips, to cheeks, back to the lips, looking away, looking at his eyes again, back to the lips... He licked his lips unconsciously, and that's when Minho couldn't wait anymore.

-Ah, fuck... Jisung-ah....,- he called softly,- may I kiss you?
-Yes... Yes please,- the younger breathed out.

Lightning flashed brightly across the sky. The thunder rumbled loudly. The rain was starting again.

But they didn't care, Minho pulled Jisung closer, connecting their lips gently. The boy rested one hand on the back of the neck, the other one tangling in the hair, pulling even closer. Hearts started beating in sync. Raindrops sliding down their faces. The kiss was getting deeper every second. It started off as a sweet pure one, but it was now desperate and hot. Both were feeling needy. Things were escalating quickly. Minho's hands stroking the smaller's waist carefully, but grabbing tightly from time to time, what caused Han to moan softly. Their minds getting cloudy. Their clothes getting soaked. There was nothing but them in this world. After some time the older pulled away for air, a tiny string of saliva still connecting their lips.

-Please... don't stop right now..,- Jisung whined, as he pulled the taller back by his collar.

Their lips were moving in sync once again, but with more passion. The taste of cherry lip oil was so sweet, that Minho just couldn't stop biting the boy's lips. All this continued for a few minutes, but felt like hours. They had to stop though, so they both pulled away, but didn't disconnect their eyes. They both smiled brightly, Minho letting out a soft chuckle.

-Let's go home, before you get sick,- the man said placing a kiss on his forehead.
-I'm already lovesick.

~
So yeah, this is the first story!!
I really tried my best :)
This story is around 2000 words, that is approximately how long all of them will be🎀
I probably won't be updating daily, school takes away lots of energy and time, but I will try to update as much as I can💟